Science and Technology Research in India
The purpose of this page is to understand and cover India's Science and Technology research related news/articles. We focus on new age science and technology here. If you are interested in historical contributions, a quick search on web will lead you to lot of websites.
We are in very initial state, so do come back after some time to see more articles/news.
- Tracking National Science and Research Foundation Initiative in India
- Indian Scientists and Technologists .. to be done
- Primes in in P : Ground breaking research at IIT Kanpur. - A FAQ , August, 2002. - Article in ScienceNews , Article in Frontline
- Institutional distribution in computer science research in India , Annals of Library and Information Studies, 2002, 49(1),23-27.
- Science communication in India: perspectives and challenges , Manoj Patairiya, March 2002.
- Computer Science Research in India , a report by Prof. Krithi Ramamritham (currently at IIT Bombay), Nov 1995.
- India's lopsided science by Dhirendra Sharma, The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientistsm, May 1991, Vol. 47, No. 4.
- Quality of science and science journals in India , Current Science, Aug 2002.
- IITs: Invaluable institutions by P. V. Indiresan, Business Line, Feb 07, 2003.