Add meaning in HindiAdd is a english word.
Add Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
add = जोड़ना
- Usage: If 2 is added to 3 we get 5.
- Usage: He added another remark to his earlier one.
add = बढाना
- Usage: Girish's irresponsible behavious adds to my worries.
add = मिलाना
- Usage: When we add water to the paste we get a drink.
Add Meaning in Detail
add (noun) = a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
Synonyms: attention_deficit_disorder, ADD, attention_deficit_hyperactivity_disorder, ADHD, hyperkinetic_syndrome, minimal_brain_dysfunction, minimal_brain_damage, MBD
add (verb) = make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of
- Usage: We added two students to that dorm room
- Usage: She added a personal note to her letter
- Usage: Add insult to injury
- Usage: Add some extra plates to the dinner table
add (verb) = state or say further
Synonyms: add, append, supply
- Usage: `It doesn't matter,' he supplied
add (verb) = bestow a quality on
Synonyms: lend, impart, bestow, contribute, add, bring
- Usage: Her presence lends a certain cachet to the company
- Usage: The music added a lot to the play
- Usage: She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings
- Usage: This adds a light note to the program
add (verb) = make an addition by combining numbers
Synonyms: add, add_together
- Usage: Add 27 and 49, please!
add (verb) = determine the sum of
Synonyms: total, tot, tot_up, sum, sum_up, summate, tote_up, add, add_together, tally, add_up
- Usage: Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town
add (verb) = constitute an addition
- Usage: This paper will add to her reputation
- careful meaning in Hindi
- tuna meaning in Hindi
- surcharge meaning in Hindi
- free_hold meaning in Hindi
- smug meaning in Hindi
- telephone_directory meaning in Hindi
- prolifically meaning in Hindi
- world-famous meaning in Hindi
- synergy meaning in Hindi
- tortuous meaning in Hindi
- treachery meaning in Hindi
- acknowledgment meaning in Hindi
- thorough meaning in Hindi
- birth meaning in Hindi
- vituperation meaning in Hindi