Age meaning in HindiAge is a english word.
Age Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
age = वय/उम्र
- Usage: Ram's age is ten years.
- Usage: Ram left school at the age of ten years
- Usage: Rajiv died at an early age
- Usage: People in the age group of 20-30 are eligible for the post
- Usage: Hari has matured with age.
age = लम्बा समय
- Usage: For ages we waited for the match to begin.
age = युग
- Usage: Modern age is the age of technology.
age = युगों
- Usage: It is an age old custom of that community.
- Usage: Africa's age long struggle for freedom cannot be forgotten.
age = उम्र बढ़ना
- Usage: The illness has aged him a lot
age = बड़ा हो जाना
- Usage: Ram has aged a lot recently
age = पुराना होना
- Usage: Allow the wine to age for a while
Age Meaning in Detail
age (noun) = how long something has existed
- Usage: it was replaced because of its age
age (noun) = an era of history having some distinctive feature
Synonyms: historic_period, age
- Usage: we live in a litigious age
age (noun) = a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
Synonyms: age, eld
- Usage: she was now of school age
- Usage: tall for his eld
age (noun) = a prolonged period of time
Synonyms: long_time, age, years
- Usage: we've known each other for ages
- Usage: I haven't been there for years and years
age (noun) = a late time of life
Synonyms: old_age, years, age, eld, geezerhood
- Usage: old age is not for sissies
- Usage: he's showing his years
- Usage: age hasn't slowed him down at all
- Usage: a beard white with eld
- Usage: on the brink of geezerhood
age (verb) = begin to seem older; get older
- Usage: The death of his wife caused him to age fast
age (verb) = grow old or older
Synonyms: senesce, age, get_on, mature, maturate
- Usage: She aged gracefully
- Usage: we age every day--what a depressing thought!
- Usage: Young men senesce
age (verb) = make older
- Usage: The death of his child aged him tremendously
- heretofore meaning in Hindi
- dust meaning in Hindi
- substantiate meaning in Hindi
- intensifier meaning in Hindi
- elf meaning in Hindi
- instigate meaning in Hindi
- jihad meaning in Hindi
- landward meaning in Hindi
- absolutely meaning in Hindi
- fatal meaning in Hindi
- landowner meaning in Hindi
- barricade meaning in Hindi
- ill_judged meaning in Hindi
- side-view meaning in Hindi
- dye meaning in Hindi