Array meaning in HindiArray is a english word.
Array Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
array = सुव्यस्थित रखना2
array = व्यवस्था
- Usage: The lower shelf had an array of bottles of various sizes and shapes.
array = सज्जा
- Usage: The guest appeared in beautiful arrays.
array = सुव्यवस्थित रखना
- Usage: Books were arrayed on the shelves.
array = वस्त्र पहनाना
- Usage: The guests were asked to array in formal dresses.
Array Meaning in Detail
array (noun) = an orderly arrangement
- Usage: an array of troops in battle order
array (noun) = an impressive display
- Usage: it was a bewildering array of books
- Usage: his tools were in an orderly array on the basement wall
array (noun) = especially fine or decorative clothing
Synonyms: array, raiment, regalia
array (noun) = an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
array (verb) = lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
Synonyms: range, array, lay_out, set_out
- Usage: lay out the clothes
- Usage: lay out the arguments
array (verb) = align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
Synonyms: align, array
- fiddler meaning in Hindi
- verity meaning in Hindi
- wil-o_-the-wisp meaning in Hindi
- cold_storage meaning in Hindi
- subjugate meaning in Hindi
- pincer meaning in Hindi
- securely meaning in Hindi
- inexactly meaning in Hindi
- living_room meaning in Hindi
- small_holding meaning in Hindi
- fitful meaning in Hindi
- mother_love meaning in Hindi
- adjective meaning in Hindi
- cricket meaning in Hindi
- honeycomb meaning in Hindi