Attend meaning in HindiAttend is a english word.
Attend Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
attend = हिस्सा लेना
- Usage: Many people attended the function.
attend = सेवा करना
- Usage: She attended to all his needs during his illness.
attend = ध्यान देना
- Usage: He had a number of matters to attend to.
Attend Meaning in Detail
attend (verb) = be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
Synonyms: attend, go_to
- Usage: She attends class regularly
- Usage: I rarely attend services at my church
- Usage: did you go to the meeting?
attend (verb) = take charge of or deal with
Synonyms: attend, take_care, look, see
- Usage: Could you see about lunch?
- Usage: I must attend to this matter
- Usage: She took care of this business
attend (verb) = to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result
- Usage: Menuhin's playing was attended by a 15-minute standing ovation
attend (verb) = work for or be a servant to
Synonyms: serve, attend_to, wait_on, attend, assist
- Usage: May I serve you?
- Usage: She attends the old lady in the wheelchair
- Usage: Can you wait on our table, please?
- Usage: Is a salesperson assisting you?
- Usage: The minister served the King for many years
attend (verb) = give heed (to)
Synonyms: attend, hang, advert, pay_heed, give_ear
- Usage: The children in the audience attended the recital quietly
- Usage: She hung on his every word
- Usage: They attended to everything he said
- cousin meaning in Hindi
- non-stop meaning in Hindi
- wheelbarrow meaning in Hindi
- far_gone meaning in Hindi
- pentameter meaning in Hindi
- swamp meaning in Hindi
- edge meaning in Hindi
- paraquat meaning in Hindi
- implore meaning in Hindi
- fraternal meaning in Hindi
- smash_and_grab meaning in Hindi
- misbehaviour meaning in Hindi
- guava meaning in Hindi
- indicative meaning in Hindi
- vitriol meaning in Hindi