Automatic meaning in HindiAutomatic is a english word.
Automatic Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
automatic = स्वचालित
- Usage: All the controls in the car are automatic.
- Usage: कार के सभी कंट्रोल्स स्वचालित हैं.
automatic = अविवेचित
- Usage: For most of us breathing is automatic.
- Usage: हम मे से अधिकतर के लिए सांस लेना अविवेचित है.
Automatic Meaning in Detail
automatic (noun) = light machine gun
Synonyms: automatic_rifle, automatic, machine_rifle
automatic (noun) = a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
Synonyms: automatic_pistol, automatic
automatic (adj) = operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control
- Usage: automatic transmission
- Usage: a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts
automatic (adj) = resembling the unthinking functioning of a machine
Synonyms: automatic, automatonlike, machinelike, robotlike, robotic
- Usage: an automatic `thank you'
- Usage: machinelike efficiency
automatic (adj) = without volition or conscious control
Synonyms: automatic, reflex, reflexive
- Usage: the automatic shrinking of the pupils of the eye in strong light
- Usage: a reflex knee jerk
- Usage: sneezing is reflexive
- hunger_Striker meaning in Hindi
- lump meaning in Hindi
- aquarium meaning in Hindi
- adaptable meaning in Hindi
- steel meaning in Hindi
- indiscipline meaning in Hindi
- curvaceous meaning in Hindi
- precious meaning in Hindi
- shingly meaning in Hindi
- insupportable meaning in Hindi
- close_over meaning in Hindi
- table-mat meaning in Hindi
- wale meaning in Hindi
- silt meaning in Hindi
- recognizable meaning in Hindi