Awkward meaning in HindiAwkward is a english word.
Awkward Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
awkward = अजीब
- Usage: The handle of this door has an awkward shape.
- Usage: इस दरवाजे के हत्थे की आकृति भद्दी है.
awkward = कष्टदायक
- Usage: Driving down this road is quite awkward.
- Usage: इस सड़क पर गाड़ी चलाना बहुत कष्टदायक है.
awkward = नाजुक
- Usage: On reaching the party she found herself in an awkward situation.
- Usage: पार्टी में पहुँचने पर उसने स्वयं को एक नाज़ुक स्थिति में पाया.
Awkward Meaning in Detail
awkward (adj) = causing inconvenience
- Usage: they arrived at an awkward time
awkward (adj) = lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance
- Usage: an awkward dancer
- Usage: an awkward gesture
- Usage: too awkward with a needle to make her own clothes
- Usage: his clumsy fingers produced an awkward knot
awkward (adj) = difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
Synonyms: awkward, bunglesome, clumsy, ungainly
- Usage: an awkward bundle to carry
- Usage: a load of bunglesome paraphernalia
- Usage: clumsy wooden shoes
- Usage: the cello, a rather ungainly instrument for a girl
awkward (adj) = not elegant or graceful in expression
Synonyms: awkward, clumsy, cumbersome, inapt, inept, ill-chosen
- Usage: an awkward prose style
- Usage: a clumsy apology
- Usage: his cumbersome writing style
- Usage: if the rumor is true, can anything be more inept than to repeat it now?
awkward (adj) = hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment
Synonyms: awkward, embarrassing, sticky, unenviable
- Usage: awkward (or embarrassing or difficult) moments in the discussion
- Usage: an awkward pause followed his remark
- Usage: a sticky question
- Usage: in the unenviable position of resorting to an act he had planned to save for the climax of the campaign
awkward (adj) = socially uncomfortable; unsure and constrained in manner
Synonyms: awkward, ill_at_ease, uneasy
- Usage: awkward and reserved at parties
- Usage: ill at ease among eddies of people he didn't know
- Usage: was always uneasy with strangers
- wretched meaning in Hindi
- pesticide meaning in Hindi
- placing meaning in Hindi
- emulsion meaning in Hindi
- peri meaning in Hindi
- spell_binding meaning in Hindi
- nationalist meaning in Hindi
- salad meaning in Hindi
- anew meaning in Hindi
- gripping meaning in Hindi
- posit meaning in Hindi
- piece_work meaning in Hindi
- morose meaning in Hindi
- theodolite meaning in Hindi
- fill_up meaning in Hindi