Cheat meaning in HindiCheat is a english word.
Cheat Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
cheat = ठग
- Usage: He is a cheat.
cheat = कपट करना
- Usage: He cheated his friend that cost him his life.
Cheat Meaning in Detail
cheat (noun) = weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
Synonyms: darnel, tare, bearded_darnel, cheat, Lolium_temulentum
cheat (noun) = weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
Synonyms: chess, cheat, Bromus_secalinus
cheat (noun) = someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
Synonyms: deceiver, cheat, cheater, trickster, beguiler, slicker
cheat (noun) = the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
Synonyms: swindle, cheat, rig
- Usage: that book is a fraud
cheat (noun) = a deception for profit to yourself
Synonyms: cheat, cheating
cheat (verb) = deprive somebody of something by deceit
Synonyms: cheat, rip_off, chisel
- Usage: The con-man beat me out of $50
- Usage: This salesman ripped us off!
- Usage: we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme
- Usage: They chiseled me out of my money
cheat (verb) = defeat someone through trickery or deceit
Synonyms: cheat, chouse, shaft, screw, chicane, jockey
cheat (verb) = engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud
Synonyms: cheat, chisel
- Usage: Who's chiseling on the side?
cheat (verb) = be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
Synonyms: cheat_on, cheat, cuckold, betray, wander
- Usage: She cheats on her husband
- Usage: Might her husband be wandering?
- canto meaning in Hindi
- fill_the_shoes meaning in Hindi
- encamp meaning in Hindi
- folio meaning in Hindi
- diocese meaning in Hindi
- workaholic meaning in Hindi
- ineligible meaning in Hindi
- headphones meaning in Hindi
- eight meaning in Hindi
- diminution meaning in Hindi
- presentiment meaning in Hindi
- phoney meaning in Hindi
- sodomy meaning in Hindi
- interviewer meaning in Hindi
- knitting-needle meaning in Hindi