Close meaning in HindiClose is a english word.
Close Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
close = पास
- Usage: Our school is close to the theatre.
close = नज़दीकी
- Usage: She is a close relative of mine.
close = समान
- Usage: There is no close resemblance between those twins.
close = सूक्ष्म
- Usage: He took a close look at the text.
close = बराबर का
- Usage: The match was a close contest.
close = एकसाथ
- Usage: The army advanced in close formation.
close = बारीक
- Usage: The razor gave a close shave.
close = बन्द
- Usage: She is kept in close confinement of her house.
close = गोपनीय
- Usage: She was a bit close about her marriage.
close = .सवृत
- Usage: The English vowel /i:/ is a close vowel.
close = .कंजूस
- Usage: He is very close with his things.
close = पास में
- Usage: They sat close to each other in the photo.
close = बन्द करना
- Usage: The door was closed at night.
close = बन्द होना
- Usage: The shops in the city close at 11:00 pm.
close = समाप्त होना
- Usage: The function closed with a vote of thanks.
close = नज़दीक आना
- Usage: The gap between the runners are beginning to close.
close = समाप्ति
- Usage: At the close of first innings the score was 158 for 2 wickets.
Close Meaning in Detail
close (noun) = the temporal end; the concluding time
Synonyms: stopping_point, finale, finis, finish, last, conclusion, close
- Usage: the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell
- Usage: the market was up at the finish
- Usage: they were playing better at the close of the season
close (noun) = the last section of a communication
Synonyms: conclusion, end, close, closing, ending
- Usage: in conclusion I want to say...
close (noun) = the concluding part of any performance
Synonyms: finale, close, closing_curtain, finis
close (verb) = move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut
Synonyms: close, shut
- Usage: Close the door
- Usage: shut the window
close (verb) = become closed
Synonyms: close, shut
- Usage: The windows closed with a loud bang
close (verb) = cease to operate or cause to cease operating
Synonyms: close_up, close, fold, shut_down, close_down
- Usage: The owners decided to move and to close the factory
- Usage: My business closes every night at 8 P.M.
- Usage: close up the shop
close (verb) = finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.)
- Usage: The meeting was closed with a charge by the chairman of the board
close (verb) = come to a close
Synonyms: conclude, close
- Usage: The concert closed with a nocturne by Chopin
close (verb) = complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement
- Usage: We closed on the house on Friday
- Usage: They closed the deal on the building
close (verb) = be priced or listed when trading stops
- Usage: The stock market closed high this Friday
- Usage: My new stocks closed at $59 last night
close (verb) = engage at close quarters
- Usage: close with the enemy
close (verb) = cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
close (verb) = change one's body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
close (verb) = come together, as if in an embrace
Synonyms: close, come_together
- Usage: Her arms closed around her long lost relative
close (verb) = draw near
- Usage: The probe closed with the space station
close (verb) = bring together all the elements or parts of
- Usage: Management closed ranks
close (verb) = bar access to
- Usage: Due to the accident, the road had to be closed for several hours
close (verb) = fill or stop up
Synonyms: close, fill_up
- Usage: Can you close the cracks with caulking?
close (verb) = unite or bring into contact or bring together the edges of
Synonyms: close_up, close
- Usage: close the circuit
- Usage: close a wound
- Usage: close a book
- Usage: close up an umbrella
close (verb) = finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead
- Usage: The relief pitcher closed with two runs in the second inning
close (adj) = at or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other
- Usage: close to noon
- Usage: how close are we to town?
- Usage: a close formation of ships
close (adj) = close in relevance or relationship
- Usage: a close family
- Usage: we are all...in close sympathy with...
- Usage: close kin
- Usage: a close resemblance
close (adj) = not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
Synonyms: near, close, nigh
- Usage: near neighbors
- Usage: in the near future
- Usage: they are near equals
- Usage: his nearest approach to success
- Usage: a very near thing
- Usage: a near hit by the bomb
- Usage: she was near tears
- Usage: she was close to tears
- Usage: had a close call
close (adj) = rigorously attentive; strict and thorough
- Usage: close supervision
- Usage: paid close attention
- Usage: a close study
- Usage: kept a close watch on expenditures
close (adj) = marked by fidelity to an original
Synonyms: close, faithful
- Usage: a close translation
- Usage: a faithful copy of the portrait
- Usage: a faithful rendering of the observed facts
close (adj) = (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched
Synonyms: close, tight
- Usage: a close contest
- Usage: a close election
- Usage: a tight game
close (adj) = crowded
Synonyms: close, confining
- Usage: close quarters
close (adj) = lacking fresh air
Synonyms: airless, close, stuffy, unaired
- Usage: a dusty airless attic
- Usage: the dreadfully close atmosphere
- Usage: hot and stuffy and the air was blue with smoke
close (adj) = of textiles
Synonyms: close, tight
- Usage: a close weave
- Usage: smooth percale with a very tight weave
close (adj) = strictly confined or guarded
- Usage: kept under close custody
close (adj) = confined to specific persons
- Usage: a close secret
close (adj) = fitting closely but comfortably
Synonyms: close, snug, close-fitting
- Usage: a close fit
close (adj) = used of hair or haircuts
- Usage: a close military haircut
close (adj) = giving or spending with reluctance
Synonyms: cheeseparing, close, near, penny-pinching, skinny
- Usage: our cheeseparing administration
- Usage: very close (or near) with his money
- Usage: a penny-pinching miserly old man
close (adj) = inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information
Synonyms: close, closelipped, closemouthed, secretive, tightlipped
- Usage: although they knew her whereabouts her friends kept close about it
close (adv) = near in time or place or relationship
Synonyms: near, nigh, close
- Usage: as the wedding day drew near
- Usage: stood near the door
- Usage: don't shoot until they come near
- Usage: getting near to the true explanation
- Usage: her mother is always near
- Usage: The end draws nigh
- Usage: the bullet didn't come close
- Usage: don't get too close to the fire
close (adv) = in an attentive manner
Synonyms: close, closely, tight
- Usage: he remained close on his guard
- accusation meaning in Hindi
- quill meaning in Hindi
- demagogic meaning in Hindi
- vignette meaning in Hindi
- admin meaning in Hindi
- real meaning in Hindi
- biplane meaning in Hindi
- regard meaning in Hindi
- unacquainted meaning in Hindi
- backhander meaning in Hindi
- alleged meaning in Hindi
- writer_s_cramp meaning in Hindi
- habituate meaning in Hindi
- keep_oneself_in meaning in Hindi
- Fleet_Admiral meaning in Hindi