Commence meaning in HindiCommence is a english word.
Commence Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
commence = आरम्भ होना
- Usage: The meeting will commence at 12:00 noon.
Commence Meaning in Detail
commence (verb) = take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
Synonyms: get_down, begin, get, start_out, start, set_about, set_out, commence
- Usage: We began working at dawn
- Usage: Who will start?
- Usage: Get working as soon as the sun rises!
- Usage: The first tourists began to arrive in Cambodia
- Usage: He began early in the day
- Usage: Let's get down to work now
commence (verb) = set in motion, cause to start
Synonyms: begin, lead_off, start, commence
- Usage: The U.S. started a war in the Middle East
- Usage: The Iraqis began hostilities
- Usage: begin a new chapter in your life
commence (verb) = get off the ground
Synonyms: start, start_up, embark_on, commence
- Usage: Who started this company?
- Usage: We embarked on an exciting enterprise
- Usage: I start my day with a good breakfast
- Usage: We began the new semester
- Usage: The afternoon session begins at 4 PM
- Usage: The blood shed started when the partisans launched a surprise attack
- mollusc meaning in Hindi
- congratulation meaning in Hindi
- disagree meaning in Hindi
- raffia meaning in Hindi
- suppresant meaning in Hindi
- polyglot meaning in Hindi
- primary_education meaning in Hindi
- surrogate meaning in Hindi
- cryptography meaning in Hindi
- modish meaning in Hindi
- ineffably meaning in Hindi
- joke meaning in Hindi
- airily meaning in Hindi
- helpful meaning in Hindi
- cup-cake meaning in Hindi