Commute meaning in HindiCommute is a english word.
Commute Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
commute = यात्रा करना
- Usage: We commute from Indore to Dewas daily.
commute = भारी दण्ड के स्थान पर हल्का दण्ड देना
- Usage: His death sentence was commuted to life time imprisonment.
commute = रूपांतरित करना
- Usage: The policy commutes annual pension into a lump sum.
Commute Meaning in Detail
commute (noun) = a regular journey of some distance to and from your place of work
- Usage: there is standing room only on the high-speed commute
commute (verb) = exchange positions without a change in value
Synonyms: commute, transpose
- Usage: These operators commute with each other
commute (verb) = travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
commute (verb) = change the order or arrangement of
Synonyms: permute, commute, transpose
- Usage: Dyslexics often transpose letters in a word
commute (verb) = exchange a penalty for a less severe one
Synonyms: commute, convert, exchange
commute (verb) = exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
Synonyms: change, exchange, commute, convert
- Usage: Could you convert my dollars into pounds?
- Usage: He changed his name
- Usage: convert centimeters into inches
- Usage: convert holdings into shares
- ecologist meaning in Hindi
- laudable meaning in Hindi
- igneous meaning in Hindi
- unlearn meaning in Hindi
- whisk meaning in Hindi
- full meaning in Hindi
- vent meaning in Hindi
- dramatic meaning in Hindi
- Serendipity meaning in Hindi
- dislocation meaning in Hindi
- munucipal_corporation meaning in Hindi
- reliable meaning in Hindi
- fondness meaning in Hindi
- interior_designer meaning in Hindi
- renal meaning in Hindi