Contrast meaning in HindiContrast is a english word.
Contrast Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
contrast = विरोध
- Usage: There is a remarkable contrast between the twins.
- Usage: The contrast of light and dark shade counts a lot in painting.
contrast = व्यतिरेक करना
- Usage: His deeds contrasted sharply with his promises.
- Usage: It is intresting to contrast the two singers.
Contrast Meaning in Detail
contrast (noun) = the opposition or dissimilarity of things that are compared
Synonyms: contrast, direct_contrast
- Usage: in contrast to", "by contrast
contrast (noun) = the act of distinguishing by comparing differences
contrast (noun) = a conceptual separation or distinction
Synonyms: line, dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- Usage: there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity
contrast (noun) = the perceptual effect of the juxtaposition of very different colors
contrast (noun) = the range of optical density and tone on a photographic negative or print (or the extent to which adjacent areas on a television screen differ in brightness)
contrast (verb) = put in opposition to show or emphasize differences
- Usage: The middle school teacher contrasted her best student's work with that of her weakest student
contrast (verb) = to show differences when compared; be different
Synonyms: contrast, counterpoint
- Usage: the students contrast considerably in their artistic abilities
- tuba meaning in Hindi
- racehorse meaning in Hindi
- extension meaning in Hindi
- quarto meaning in Hindi
- land-mass meaning in Hindi
- impulsive meaning in Hindi
- manque meaning in Hindi
- acrobat meaning in Hindi
- inadmissible meaning in Hindi
- breathless meaning in Hindi
- structuralism meaning in Hindi
- invalidity meaning in Hindi
- trade_in meaning in Hindi
- topsoil meaning in Hindi
- boldly meaning in Hindi