Contribute meaning in HindiContribute is a english word.
Contribute Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
contribute = सहयोग देना
- Usage: His work has contributed new information on a difficult problem.
contribute = सहायता करना/चंदा देना
- Usage: You should contribute old clothes for the victims of flood.
- Usage: Contribute some money to the charity collection.
contribute = भाग लेना
- Usage: The chairman encouraged everyone to contribute to the discussion.
contribute = प्रकाशन हेतु देना
- Usage: She contributes small poems regularly to her school magazine.
Contribute Meaning in Detail
contribute (verb) = bestow a quality on
Synonyms: lend, impart, bestow, contribute, add, bring
- Usage: Her presence lends a certain cachet to the company
- Usage: The music added a lot to the play
- Usage: She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings
- Usage: This adds a light note to the program
contribute (verb) = contribute to some cause
Synonyms: contribute, give, chip_in, kick_in
- Usage: I gave at the office
contribute (verb) = be conducive to
Synonyms: contribute, lead, conduce
- Usage: The use of computers in the classroom lead to better writing
contribute (verb) = provide
Synonyms: put_up, contribute
- Usage: The city has to put up half the required amount
- tripartite meaning in Hindi
- tench meaning in Hindi
- philosphize meaning in Hindi
- commendable meaning in Hindi
- flotsam_and_jetsam meaning in Hindi
- tannery meaning in Hindi
- quarter-light meaning in Hindi
- dub meaning in Hindi
- spite meaning in Hindi
- portrayal meaning in Hindi
- classical meaning in Hindi
- authorize meaning in Hindi
- nigger meaning in Hindi
- viz meaning in Hindi
- complainant meaning in Hindi