Cook meaning in HindiCook is a english word.
Cook Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
cook = रसोइया
- Usage: She is a very good cook.
cook = पकाना
- Usage: My husband doesn't cook.
- Usage: These potatoes have to cook for 20 minutes.
- Usage: His accountant cooked up the financial records.
Cook Meaning in Detail
cook (noun) = someone who cooks food
cook (noun) = English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
Synonyms: Cook, James_Cook, Captain_Cook, Captain_James_Cook
cook (verb) = prepare a hot meal
- Usage: My husband doesn't cook
cook (verb) = prepare for eating by applying heat
Synonyms: cook, fix, ready, make, prepare
- Usage: Cook me dinner, please
- Usage: can you make me an omelette?
- Usage: fix breakfast for the guests, please
cook (verb) = transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
- Usage: These potatoes have to cook for 20 minutes
cook (verb) = tamper, with the purpose of deception
Synonyms: fudge, manipulate, fake, falsify, cook, wangle, misrepresent
- Usage: Fudge the figures
- Usage: cook the books
- Usage: falsify the data
cook (verb) = transform by heating
- Usage: The apothecary cooked the medicinal mixture in a big iron kettle
- constitution meaning in Hindi
- dynasty meaning in Hindi
- prototype meaning in Hindi
- hindrance meaning in Hindi
- hunger_Striker meaning in Hindi
- fallen meaning in Hindi
- sporty meaning in Hindi
- vocational meaning in Hindi
- conurbation meaning in Hindi
- amused meaning in Hindi
- unmissable meaning in Hindi
- clinical meaning in Hindi
- watch_dog meaning in Hindi
- impenetrable meaning in Hindi
- allegation meaning in Hindi