Couple meaning in HindiCouple is a english word.
Couple Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
couple = युगल
- Usage: A young married couple from Chicago are staying in that house.
- Usage: ??He's coming for a couple of days.
couple = मिलाना/जोड़ना
- Usage: The bad light, coupled with ugly sound of the mike,spoiled the show.
Couple Meaning in Detail
couple (noun) = a pair who associate with one another
Synonyms: couple, twosome, duo, duet
- Usage: the engaged couple
- Usage: an inseparable twosome
couple (noun) = a pair of people who live together
Synonyms: couple, mates, match
- Usage: a married couple from Chicago
couple (noun) = a small indefinite number
- Usage: he's coming for a couple of days
couple (noun) = two items of the same kind
Synonyms: couple, pair, twosome, twain, brace, span, yoke, couplet, distich, duo, duet, dyad, duad
couple (noun) = (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
couple (verb) = bring two objects, ideas, or people together
Synonyms: match, mate, couple, pair, twin
- Usage: This fact is coupled to the other one
- Usage: Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?
- Usage: The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project
couple (verb) = link together
Synonyms: couple, couple_on, couple_up
- Usage: can we couple these proposals?
couple (verb) = form a pair or pairs
Synonyms: pair, pair_off, partner_off, couple
- Usage: The two old friends paired off
couple (verb) = engage in sexual intercourse
Synonyms: copulate, mate, pair, couple
- Usage: Birds mate in the Spring
- tragedienne meaning in Hindi
- lagoon meaning in Hindi
- sandbox meaning in Hindi
- prima_donna meaning in Hindi
- doubtless meaning in Hindi
- blaspheme meaning in Hindi
- violinist meaning in Hindi
- prickle meaning in Hindi
- baby-snatcher meaning in Hindi
- placing meaning in Hindi
- kaleidoscope meaning in Hindi
- inexpensive meaning in Hindi
- fungicide meaning in Hindi
- larch meaning in Hindi
- collaborative meaning in Hindi