Designate meaning in HindiDesignate is a english word.
Designate Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
designate = पदनामित
- Usage: Ram is attending the interview with the Director designate.
designate = निर्दिष्ट करना
- Usage: The inside of the park was designated as 'No Smoking' area.
- Usage: पार्क के अन्दर का क्षेत्र 'धूम्रपान~निशिद्ध' क्षेत्र निर्दिष्ट हो गया था.
designate = नियुक्त करना
- Usage: Ram was designated as the Police Chief.
- Usage: राम पुलिस के सर्वोच्च अधिकारी के रूप में नियुक्त किया गया.
Designate Meaning in Detail
designate (verb) = assign a name or title to
Synonyms: designate, denominate
designate (verb) = give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
Synonyms: delegate, designate, depute, assign
designate (verb) = indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
Synonyms: indicate, point, designate, show
- Usage: I showed the customer the glove section
- Usage: He pointed to the empty parking space
- Usage: he indicated his opponents
designate (verb) = decree or designate beforehand
Synonyms: destine, fate, doom, designate
- Usage: She was destined to become a great pianist
designate (verb) = design or destine
Synonyms: intend, destine, designate, specify
- Usage: She was intended to become the director
designate (adj) = appointed but not yet installed in office
- ting-a-ling meaning in Hindi
- naturalize meaning in Hindi
- conscience meaning in Hindi
- pygmy meaning in Hindi
- junior_college meaning in Hindi
- heartily meaning in Hindi
- knife-point meaning in Hindi
- finisher meaning in Hindi
- learner meaning in Hindi
- elixir meaning in Hindi
- nutty meaning in Hindi
- singlet meaning in Hindi
- odious meaning in Hindi
- skull_cap meaning in Hindi
- budge meaning in Hindi