Drill meaning in HindiDrill is a english word.
Drill Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
drill = छेद करने वाली मशीन
- Usage: The carpenter uses drill machine to make holes in the wall.
drill = फौजी शिक्षा कवायद
- Usage: The soldiers were at drill.
drill = कठोर अनुशासन में रह कर शिक्षा देना
- Usage: The N.C.C.cadets have practised rifle drill.
drill = किसी काम को करने का सही तरीका
- Usage: What is the drill for claiming insurance money?
drill = छेद करना
- Usage: My neighbour is drilling a new borewell beside the old one.
drill = अनुशासन में रह कर शिक्षा देना
- Usage: The teacher drilled the whole class in mathematics.
Drill Meaning in Detail
drill (noun) = a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
drill (noun) = similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
Synonyms: drill, Mandrillus_leucophaeus
drill (noun) = systematic training by multiple repetitions
Synonyms: exercise, practice, drill, practice_session, recitation
- Usage: practice makes perfect
drill (noun) = (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
drill (verb) = make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
Synonyms: bore, drill
- Usage: don't drill here, there's a gas pipe
- Usage: drill a hole into the wall
- Usage: drill for oil
- Usage: carpenter bees are boring holes into the wall
drill (verb) = train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
drill (verb) = learn by repetition
Synonyms: drill, exercise, practice, practise
- Usage: We drilled French verbs every day
- Usage: Pianists practice scales
drill (verb) = teach by repetition
drill (verb) = undergo military training or do military exercises
- thrive meaning in Hindi
- crew meaning in Hindi
- high_strung meaning in Hindi
- denatured meaning in Hindi
- fieldwork meaning in Hindi
- sardonic meaning in Hindi
- procurator_fiscal meaning in Hindi
- fiesta meaning in Hindi
- lectern meaning in Hindi
- heartlessly meaning in Hindi
- testfire meaning in Hindi
- leaflet meaning in Hindi
- brightness meaning in Hindi
- hefty meaning in Hindi
- ventricle meaning in Hindi