Drink meaning in HindiDrink is a english word.
Drink Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
drink = पेय या शरबत
- Usage: We can not live without food and drink.
- Usage: Bottled drinks are not good for health.
drink = शराब
- Usage: Please make the drink for the guests.
drink = पी
drink = पीना/पान करना
- Usage: Why don't you drink a glass of water after food.
drink = मदिरा पान करना
- Usage: Though he is an army officer but never drinks.
- Usage: He drank away his all inheritance.
- Usage: They are drinking themselves to death.
Drink Meaning in Detail
drink (noun) = a single serving of a beverage
- Usage: I asked for a hot drink
- Usage: likes a drink before dinner
drink (noun) = the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
Synonyms: drink, drinking, boozing, drunkenness, crapulence
- Usage: drink was his downfall
drink (noun) = any liquid suitable for drinking
Synonyms: beverage, drink, drinkable, potable
- Usage: may I take your beverage order?
drink (noun) = any large deep body of water
- Usage: he jumped into the drink and had to be rescued
drink (noun) = the act of swallowing
Synonyms: swallow, drink, deglutition
- Usage: one swallow of the liquid was enough
- Usage: he took a drink of his beer and smacked his lips
drink (verb) = take in liquids
Synonyms: drink, imbibe
- Usage: The patient must drink several liters each day
- Usage: The children like to drink soda
drink (verb) = consume alcohol
Synonyms: drink, booze, fuddle
- Usage: We were up drinking all night
drink (verb) = propose a toast to
Synonyms: toast, drink, pledge, salute, wassail
- Usage: Let us toast the birthday girl!
- Usage: Let's drink to the New Year
drink (verb) = be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to
Synonyms: drink_in, drink
- Usage: The mother drinks in every word of her son on the stage
drink (verb) = drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic
Synonyms: drink, tope
- Usage: The husband drinks and beats his wife
- menses meaning in Hindi
- mother_ship meaning in Hindi
- contravene meaning in Hindi
- specialize meaning in Hindi
- adjudication meaning in Hindi
- earthworm meaning in Hindi
- aluminium meaning in Hindi
- consideration meaning in Hindi
- nuptial meaning in Hindi
- suppresant meaning in Hindi
- author meaning in Hindi
- inclusive meaning in Hindi
- radial meaning in Hindi
- antelope meaning in Hindi
- workshop meaning in Hindi