Fling meaning in HindiFling is a english word.
Fling Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fling = फेंकना
- Usage: He flung the book away as it was not upto his expectations.
fling = धक्का देना
- Usage: During the fight, Ram flung Shyam to the ground.
fling = हिलाना/पटक देना
- Usage: As she flung herself from the cliff, he caught her in his arms.
fling = डालना
- Usage: Do not fling unnecessary accusations on others.
fling = आनन्दित होना
- Usage: He had his fling before going abroad.
fling = प्रेम प्रसंग
- Usage: He had a brief fling with Sheela.
Fling Meaning in Detail
fling (noun) = a usually brief attempt
Synonyms: crack, fling, go, pass, whirl, offer
- Usage: he took a crack at it
- Usage: I gave it a whirl
fling (noun) = a brief indulgence of your impulses
Synonyms: spree, fling
fling (noun) = the act of flinging
fling (verb) = throw with force or recklessness
- Usage: fling the frisbee
fling (verb) = move in an abrupt or headlong manner
- Usage: He flung himself onto the sofa
fling (verb) = indulge oneself
Synonyms: splurge, fling
- Usage: I splurged on a new TV
fling (verb) = throw or cast away
Synonyms: discard, fling, toss, toss_out, toss_away, chuck_out, cast_aside, dispose, throw_out, cast_out, throw_away, cast_away, put_away
- Usage: Put away your worries
- precipitation meaning in Hindi
- devious meaning in Hindi
- drainage meaning in Hindi
- get-off meaning in Hindi
- provocation meaning in Hindi
- sulpher meaning in Hindi
- rupee meaning in Hindi
- absently meaning in Hindi
- wrong meaning in Hindi
- totality meaning in Hindi
- matzo meaning in Hindi
- sheen meaning in Hindi
- promotion meaning in Hindi
- symbol meaning in Hindi
- stockpile meaning in Hindi