Flirt meaning in HindiFlirt is a english word.
Flirt Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
flirt = इश्कबाज़ी करना
- Usage: He always flirts with all the girls in the locality.
flirt = विचार करना
- Usage: He is flirting with the idea of changing his job.
flirt = खतरा लेना
- Usage: Mountain climbers flirt with all types of dangers to achieve their objective.
- Usage: He has flirted with many professions.
flirt = इश्कबाज़
- Usage: He is a compulsive flirt.
Flirt Meaning in Detail
flirt (noun) = a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
Synonyms: coquette, flirt, vamp, vamper, minx, tease, prickteaser
flirt (noun) = playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
Synonyms: flirt, flirting, flirtation, coquetry, dalliance, toying
flirt (verb) = talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
Synonyms: chat_up, flirt, dally, butterfly, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash
- Usage: The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries
- Usage: My husband never flirts with other women
flirt (verb) = behave carelessly or indifferently
Synonyms: dally, toy, play, flirt
- Usage: Play about with a young girl's affection
- enlarge meaning in Hindi
- high_technology meaning in Hindi
- vacate meaning in Hindi
- rastafarian meaning in Hindi
- jaded meaning in Hindi
- heartening meaning in Hindi
- trench_coat meaning in Hindi
- safely meaning in Hindi
- herein meaning in Hindi
- unawares meaning in Hindi
- appliance meaning in Hindi
- together meaning in Hindi
- replete meaning in Hindi
- liaison meaning in Hindi
- per_cent meaning in Hindi