Flood meaning in HindiFlood is a english word.
Flood Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
flood = पानी भर जाना
- Usage: All low lying areas of this city get flooded during rainy season due to inadequate drainage.
flood = बाढ़ आना
- Usage: The river is flooded due to heavy rains.
flood = बहुतायत से
- Usage: Many companies flood the market with their goods during festival season to increase sales.
flood = भर जाना
- Usage: This room is always flooded with light as it has large windows.
- Usage: I was flooded with relief when the work was completed.
- Usage: The office was flooded with applications for the sole available job.
flood = भर कर बहना
- Usage: Use the choke to start the car when the carborator is flooded.
flood = बाढ़
- Usage: The rivers are in spate due to flood.
Flood Meaning in Detail
flood (noun) = the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
Synonyms: flood, inundation, deluge, alluvion
- Usage: plains fertilized by annual inundations
flood (noun) = an overwhelming number or amount
Synonyms: flood, inundation, deluge, torrent
- Usage: a flood of requests
- Usage: a torrent of abuse
flood (noun) = light that is a source of artificial illumination having a broad beam; used in photography
Synonyms: flood, floodlight, flood_lamp, photoflood
flood (noun) = a large flow
Synonyms: flood, overflow, outpouring
flood (noun) = the act of flooding; filling to overflowing
Synonyms: flood, flowage
flood (noun) = the occurrence of incoming water (between a low tide and the following high tide)
Synonyms: flood_tide, flood, rising_tide
- Usage: a tide in the affairs of men which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune" -Shakespeare
flood (verb) = fill quickly beyond capacity; as with a liquid
Synonyms: deluge, flood, inundate, swamp
- Usage: the basement was inundated after the storm
- Usage: The images flooded his mind
flood (verb) = cover with liquid, usually water
- Usage: The swollen river flooded the village
- Usage: The broken vein had flooded blood in her eyes
flood (verb) = supply with an excess of
Synonyms: flood, oversupply, glut
- Usage: flood the market with tennis shoes
- Usage: Glut the country with cheap imports from the Orient
flood (verb) = become filled to overflowing
- Usage: Our basement flooded during the heavy rains
- conjugal meaning in Hindi
- full meaning in Hindi
- salary meaning in Hindi
- buyer meaning in Hindi
- speaker meaning in Hindi
- cordite meaning in Hindi
- tank meaning in Hindi
- pipe_dream meaning in Hindi
- assail meaning in Hindi
- admittedly meaning in Hindi
- mattress meaning in Hindi
- deer meaning in Hindi
- undone meaning in Hindi
- plethora meaning in Hindi
- motiff meaning in Hindi