Floor meaning in HindiFloor is a english word.
Floor Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
floor = फर्श
- Usage: The floor in his house is always kept very clean.
floor = तल
- Usage: Many large volcanoes rise from the floor of the sea.
floor = मंज़िल
- Usage: This building has ten floors.
floor = खास कार्यस्थल
- Usage: He took her to the floor in Christmas dance.
floor = निम्न मूल्य
- Usage: The wages at times of draught have fallen through the floor.
floor = हरा देना
- Usage: He was floored by the argument.
floor = गिरा देना
- Usage: The wrestler floored the opponent by a single punch.
floor = सतह लगाना
- Usage: He preferred to use marble for the floor of living room.
Floor Meaning in Detail
floor (noun) = the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
Synonyms: floor, flooring
- Usage: they needed rugs to cover the bare floors
- Usage: we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent
floor (noun) = a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
Synonyms: floor, level, storey, story
- Usage: what level is the office on?
floor (noun) = a lower limit
Synonyms: floor, base
- Usage: the government established a wage floor
floor (noun) = the ground on which people and animals move about
- Usage: the fire spared the forest floor
floor (noun) = the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
floor (noun) = the lower inside surface of any hollow structure
- Usage: the floor of the pelvis
- Usage: the floor of the cave
floor (noun) = the occupants of a floor
- Usage: the whole floor complained about the lack of heat
floor (noun) = the parliamentary right to address an assembly
- Usage: the chairman granted him the floor
floor (noun) = the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business
- Usage: there was a motion from the floor
floor (noun) = a large room in a exchange where the trading is done
Synonyms: floor, trading_floor
- Usage: he is a floor trader
floor (verb) = surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off
Synonyms: shock, floor, ball_over, blow_out_of_the_water, take_aback
- Usage: I was floored when I heard that I was promoted
floor (verb) = knock down with force
Synonyms: deck, coldcock, dump, knock_down, floor
- Usage: He decked his opponent
- levitate meaning in Hindi
- weaken meaning in Hindi
- minute meaning in Hindi
- mitigate meaning in Hindi
- parking_meter meaning in Hindi
- hiking meaning in Hindi
- relentless meaning in Hindi
- juvenile_delinquent meaning in Hindi
- urban meaning in Hindi
- lambast meaning in Hindi
- mountain_side meaning in Hindi
- glint meaning in Hindi
- atheism meaning in Hindi
- gaseous meaning in Hindi
- fireside meaning in Hindi