Flourish meaning in HindiFlourish is a english word.
Flourish Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
flourish = सफल होना
- Usage: His shop is flourishing in this neighbourhood.
flourish = स्वस्थ होना
- Usage: His health is flourishing in this climate.
flourish = हिलाना या घुमाना
- Usage: He flourished his pen at the audience to draw their attention on specific points.
flourish = अलंकरण
- Usage: He does everything with a flourish.
flourish = सज-धज
- Usage: The new hotel opened with a flourish.
Flourish Meaning in Detail
flourish (noun) = a showy gesture
- Usage: she entered with a great flourish
flourish (noun) = an ornamental embellishment in writing
flourish (noun) = a display of ornamental speech or language
flourish (noun) = the act of waving
Synonyms: flourish, brandish
flourish (noun) = (music) a short lively tune played on brass instruments
Synonyms: flourish, fanfare, tucket
- Usage: he entered to a flourish of trumpets
- Usage: her arrival was greeted with a rousing fanfare
flourish (verb) = grow vigorously
Synonyms: boom, thrive, flourish, expand
- Usage: The deer population in this town is thriving
- Usage: business is booming
flourish (verb) = make steady progress; be at the high point in one's career or reach a high point in historical significance or importance
Synonyms: thrive, prosper, fly_high, flourish
- Usage: The new student is thriving
flourish (verb) = move or swing back and forth
Synonyms: brandish, flourish, wave
- Usage: She waved her gun
- pop_up meaning in Hindi
- amorously meaning in Hindi
- soul_music meaning in Hindi
- unchangeable meaning in Hindi
- exam meaning in Hindi
- legislation meaning in Hindi
- Pole_position meaning in Hindi
- incalculable meaning in Hindi
- silicate meaning in Hindi
- plush meaning in Hindi
- acetate meaning in Hindi
- flank meaning in Hindi
- gouged_out meaning in Hindi
- commission meaning in Hindi
- relentless meaning in Hindi