Flutter meaning in HindiFlutter is a english word.
Flutter Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
flutter = फड़फड़ाना
- Usage: This place is so calm that you can even hear the flutter of wings of the birds.
flutter = हवा में हिलना
- Usage: All the flags in the stadium were fluttering in the strong wind.
flutter = हिलाना
- Usage: The vamp fluttered her eyes coquettishly at the hero in the film.
flutter = तेज़ रफ्तार से धड़कना
- Usage: Due to excitement his heart was fluttering.
flutter = उत्तेजना
- Usage: He was in a flutter on clearing the hurdle.
flutter = कम्पन
- Usage: The sound of the song had a flutter due to long use of the tape.
flutter = बाज़ी लगाना
- Usage: He had a flutter at the stock market today.
Flutter Meaning in Detail
flutter (noun) = the act of moving back and forth
Synonyms: waver, flutter, flicker
flutter (noun) = abnormally rapid beating of the auricles of the heart (especially in a regular rhythm); can result in heart block
flutter (noun) = a disorderly outburst or tumult
Synonyms: disturbance, disruption, commotion, flutter, hurly_burly, to-do, hoo-ha, hoo-hah, kerfuffle
- Usage: they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused
flutter (noun) = the motion made by flapping up and down
Synonyms: flap, flapping, flutter, fluttering
flutter (verb) = move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart
Synonyms: flit, flutter, fleet, dart
- Usage: The hummingbird flitted among the branches
flutter (verb) = move back and forth very rapidly
Synonyms: flicker, waver, flitter, flutter, quiver
- Usage: the candle flickered
flutter (verb) = flap the wings rapidly or fly with flapping movements
- Usage: The seagulls fluttered overhead
flutter (verb) = beat rapidly
Synonyms: palpitate, flutter
- Usage: His heart palpitated
flutter (verb) = wink briefly
Synonyms: bat, flutter
- Usage: bat one's eyelids
- pariance meaning in Hindi
- cryptic meaning in Hindi
- addiction meaning in Hindi
- fist meaning in Hindi
- pennant meaning in Hindi
- walnut meaning in Hindi
- stoop meaning in Hindi
- ideation meaning in Hindi
- vis-a-vis meaning in Hindi
- poke meaning in Hindi
- agoraphobic meaning in Hindi
- tambourine meaning in Hindi
- delirious meaning in Hindi
- entertainment meaning in Hindi
- snake-bite meaning in Hindi