Fly meaning in HindiFly is a english word.
Fly Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fly = उड़[उड़ा]
fly = उड़ना
- Usage: The bees fly to the garden to collect necter.
- Usage: I normally fly to save time.
- Usage: Her skirt was flying in the strong wind.
- Usage: The rumours of a coup were flying thick and fast.
fly = उड़ाना
- Usage: This company flies its own planes between the locations of its plants.
- Usage: The commercial pilots are trained to fly aeroplanes.
- Usage: I want to fly a kite.
fly = फहराना
- Usage: People are allowed to fly the national flag at their homes on specific days.
fly = तेज़ रफ्तार से जाना
- Usage: The bus was flying along the road at a very high speed.
- Usage: He was hit by a stone which came flying at him.
- Usage: The gate flew open when the car dashed against it.
- Usage: Time flew so fast that holidays were over before he realised.
- Usage: pages 453 and 454 of OALD
fly = भागना
- Usage: He flew from the city fearing his arrest.
fly = मक्खी
- Usage: There are many flies in this room.
fly = बंसी में लगाने का चारा
- Usage: He uses only artificial fly for fishing.
fly = पैंट में ज़िप लगाने की जगह
- Usage: His fly is open as the zip is not closed.
fly = तम्बू का दरवाज़ा
- Usage: Please close the fly of your tent to prevent entry of snakes in this jungle.
Fly Meaning in Detail
fly (noun) = two-winged insects characterized by active flight
fly (noun) = flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent
Synonyms: tent-fly, rainfly, fly_sheet, fly, tent_flap
fly (noun) = an opening in a garment that is closed by a zipper or by buttons concealed under a fold of cloth
Synonyms: fly, fly_front
fly (noun) = (baseball) a hit that flies up in the air
Synonyms: fly, fly_ball
fly (noun) = fisherman's lure consisting of a fishhook decorated to look like an insect
fly (verb) = travel through the air; be airborne
Synonyms: fly, wing
- Usage: Man cannot fly
fly (verb) = move quickly or suddenly
- Usage: He flew about the place
fly (verb) = operate an airplane
Synonyms: fly, aviate, pilot
- Usage: The pilot flew to Cuba
fly (verb) = transport by aeroplane
- Usage: We fly flowers from the Caribbean to North America
fly (verb) = cause to fly or float
- Usage: fly a kite
fly (verb) = be dispersed or disseminated
- Usage: Rumors and accusations are flying
fly (verb) = change quickly from one emotional state to another
- Usage: fly into a rage
fly (verb) = pass away rapidly
Synonyms: fly, fell, vanish
- Usage: Time flies like an arrow
- Usage: Time fleeing beneath him
fly (verb) = travel in an airplane
- Usage: she is flying to Cincinnati tonight
- Usage: Are we driving or flying?
fly (verb) = display in the air or cause to float
- Usage: fly a kite
- Usage: All nations fly their flags in front of the U.N.
fly (verb) = run away quickly
Synonyms: flee, fly, take_flight
- Usage: He threw down his gun and fled
fly (verb) = travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft
- Usage: Lindbergh was the first to fly the Atlantic
fly (verb) = hit a fly
fly (verb) = decrease rapidly and disappear
Synonyms: vanish, fly, vaporize
- Usage: the money vanished in las Vegas
- Usage: all my stock assets have vaporized
fly (adj) = (British informal) not to be deceived or hoodwinked
- passionate meaning in Hindi
- unwarranted meaning in Hindi
- manhood meaning in Hindi
- staircase meaning in Hindi
- proper meaning in Hindi
- inconclusive meaning in Hindi
- northwestwards meaning in Hindi
- poplar meaning in Hindi
- unclear meaning in Hindi
- equestrian meaning in Hindi
- few_and_far_between meaning in Hindi
- nought meaning in Hindi
- seaplane meaning in Hindi
- validate meaning in Hindi
- creche meaning in Hindi