Fool meaning in HindiFool is a english word.
Fool Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fool = मूर्ख
- Usage: He is a fool to visit Kashmir at this point of time.
fool = मूर्ख बनाना
- Usage: I was fooled by my friends on April 1.
Fool Meaning in Detail
fool (noun) = a person who lacks good judgment
Synonyms: fool, sap, saphead, muggins, tomfool
fool (noun) = a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
Synonyms: chump, fool, gull, mark, patsy, fall_guy, sucker, soft_touch, mug
fool (noun) = a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
Synonyms: jester, fool, motley_fool
fool (verb) = make a fool or dupe of
Synonyms: fool, gull, befool
fool (verb) = spend frivolously and unwisely
Synonyms: fritter, frivol_away, dissipate, shoot, fritter_away, fool, fool_away
- Usage: Fritter away one's inheritance
fool (verb) = fool or hoax
Synonyms: gull, dupe, slang, befool, cod, fool, put_on, take_in, put_one_over, put_one_across
- Usage: The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone
- Usage: You can't fool me!
fool (verb) = indulge in horseplay
Synonyms: horse_around, arse_around, fool_around, fool
- Usage: Enough horsing around--let's get back to work!
- Usage: The bored children were fooling about
- impressionistic meaning in Hindi
- socially meaning in Hindi
- mental meaning in Hindi
- ire meaning in Hindi
- width meaning in Hindi
- hibiscus meaning in Hindi
- pruning meaning in Hindi
- fervour meaning in Hindi
- astringent meaning in Hindi
- utensil meaning in Hindi
- wear_down meaning in Hindi
- outlay meaning in Hindi
- photo_fit meaning in Hindi
- yawn meaning in Hindi
- steepen meaning in Hindi