Force meaning in HindiForce is a english word.
Force Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
force = बल
- Usage: They used force to open the jammed door.
force = बलप्रयोग
- Usage: The police took away the protesters by force.
force = सेना
- Usage: The Air force was pressed into operation in Kargil.
force = बड़ी संख्या
- Usage: Women turned up in force.
force = लागू होना
- Usage: The new law will come into force next month.
force = मजबूर करना
- Usage: She forced him to take up a job in the city.
force = जबरदस्ती उत्पन्न करना
- Usage: She forced a smile.
force = बलपूर्वक घुसना/निकलना
- Usage: The cricketers forced their way through the crowd.
Force Meaning in Detail
force (noun) = a powerful effect or influence
- Usage: the force of his eloquence easily persuaded them
force (noun) = (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity
- Usage: force equals mass times acceleration
force (noun) = physical energy or intensity
Synonyms: force, forcefulness, strength
- Usage: he hit with all the force he could muster
- Usage: it was destroyed by the strength of the gale
- Usage: a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man
force (noun) = group of people willing to obey orders
Synonyms: force, personnel
- Usage: a public force is necessary to give security to the rights of citizens
force (noun) = a unit that is part of some military service
Synonyms: military_unit, military_force, military_group, force
- Usage: he sent Caesar a force of six thousand men
force (noun) = an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
Synonyms: violence, force
- Usage: he may accomplish by craft in the long run what he cannot do by force and violence in the short one
force (noun) = one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
Synonyms: power, force
- Usage: the mysterious presence of an evil power
- Usage: may the force be with you
- Usage: the forces of evil
force (noun) = a group of people having the power of effective action
- Usage: he joined forces with a band of adventurers
force (noun) = (of a law) having legal validity
Synonyms: effect, force
- Usage: the law is still in effect
force (noun) = a putout of a base runner who is required to run; the putout is accomplished by holding the ball while touching the base to which the runner must advance before the runner reaches that base
Synonyms: force_out, force-out, force_play, force
- Usage: the shortstop got the runner at second on a force
force (verb) = to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
Synonyms: coerce, hale, squeeze, pressure, force
- Usage: He squeezed her for information
force (verb) = urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
Synonyms: impel, force
force (verb) = move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
Synonyms: push, force
force (verb) = impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
Synonyms: force, thrust
- Usage: She forced her diet fads on him
force (verb) = squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
Synonyms: wedge, squeeze, force
- Usage: I squeezed myself into the corner
force (verb) = force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
Synonyms: force, drive, ram
- Usage: She rammed her mind into focus
- Usage: He drives me mad
force (verb) = cause to move by pulling
Synonyms: pull, draw, force
- Usage: draw a wagon
- Usage: pull a sled
force (verb) = do forcibly; exert force
- Usage: Don't force it!
force (verb) = take by force
Synonyms: storm, force
- Usage: Storm the fort
- inquisition meaning in Hindi
- willing meaning in Hindi
- pinion meaning in Hindi
- deplorable meaning in Hindi
- restive meaning in Hindi
- peeress meaning in Hindi
- fall-out meaning in Hindi
- Shattering meaning in Hindi
- mimicry meaning in Hindi
- peripheral meaning in Hindi
- hodgepodge meaning in Hindi
- ad_lib meaning in Hindi
- psycho meaning in Hindi
- sea_water meaning in Hindi
- indelible meaning in Hindi