Free meaning in HindiFree is a english word.
Free Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
free = स्वतंत्र
- Usage: The slaves were set free.
free = आज़ाद
- Usage: We belong to a free nation.
free = ढ़ीला
- Usage: One end of the rope is free.
free = मुक्त करना
- Usage: Thousands of prisoners have been set free.
free = बिना मूल्य के
- Usage: He got free tickets for the magic show.
free = खाली
- Usage: The bathroom is free now.
- Usage: I tried to telephone her but her line was never free.
free = स्वेच्छा से देने को तत्पर
- Usage: Her brother is always free with a piece of Advice for everybody.
free = सबके साथ सीमा से अधिक खुल जाना
- Usage: No one likes Hindi lecturer,she is too free in her language and behaviour.
free = मुफ्त/बिना मूल्य के
- Usage: Children under five usually travel free on buses and trains.
- Usage: Beauty parlour lady cuts my hair for free.
free = निकालना
- Usage: It took the rescuers two hours to free the people from the debris.
free = मुक्त करना
- Usage: Physical exercises can free your body and mind of tension.
free = किसी विशेष कारण के लिए अनुमति देना
- Usage: The A.P. government intends to free more funds for educational purpose.
free = स्वतंत्रता देना
- Usage: Winning the contest has freed her to take full-time practice.
Free Meaning in Detail
free (noun) = people who are free
Synonyms: free, free_people
- Usage: the home of the free and the brave
free (verb) = grant freedom to; free from confinement
Synonyms: free, liberate, release, unloose, unloosen, loose
free (verb) = relieve from
Synonyms: rid, free, disembarrass
- Usage: Rid the house of pests
free (verb) = remove or force out from a position
Synonyms: dislodge, free
- Usage: The dentist dislodged the piece of food that had been stuck under my gums
- Usage: He finally could free the legs of the earthquake victim who was buried in the rubble
free (verb) = grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
Synonyms: exempt, relieve, free
- Usage: She exempted me from the exam
free (verb) = make (information) available for publication
Synonyms: free, release
- Usage: release the list with the names of the prisoners
free (verb) = free from obligations or duties
Synonyms: free, discharge
free (verb) = free or remove obstruction from
Synonyms: free, disengage
- Usage: free a path across the cluttered floor
free (verb) = let off the hook
Synonyms: absolve, justify, free
- Usage: I absolve you from this responsibility
free (verb) = part with a possession or right
Synonyms: release, relinquish, resign, free, give_up
- Usage: I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest
- Usage: resign a claim to the throne
free (verb) = release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
Synonyms: release, free, liberate
free (verb) = make (assets) available
Synonyms: unblock, unfreeze, free, release
- Usage: release the holdings in the dictator's bank account
free (adj) = able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint
- Usage: free enterprise
- Usage: a free port
- Usage: a free country
- Usage: I have an hour free
- Usage: free will
- Usage: free of racism
- Usage: feel free to stay as long as you wish
- Usage: a free choice
free (adj) = unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion
- Usage: free expansion
- Usage: free oxygen
- Usage: a free electron
free (adj) = costing nothing
Synonyms: complimentary, costless, free, gratis, gratuitous
- Usage: complimentary tickets
- Usage: free admission
free (adj) = not occupied or in use
- Usage: a free locker
- Usage: a free lane
free (adj) = not fixed in position
Synonyms: detached, free
- Usage: the detached shutter fell on him
- Usage: he pulled his arm free and ran
free (adj) = not held in servitude
- Usage: after the Civil War he was a free man
free (adj) = not taken up by scheduled activities
Synonyms: spare, free
- Usage: a free hour between classes
- Usage: spare time on my hands
free (adj) = completely wanting or lacking
Synonyms: barren, destitute, devoid, free, innocent
- Usage: writing barren of insight
- Usage: young recruits destitute of experience
- Usage: innocent of literary merit
- Usage: the sentence was devoid of meaning
free (adj) = not literal
Synonyms: free, loose, liberal
- Usage: a loose interpretation of what she had been told
- Usage: a free translation of the poem
free (adv) = without restraint
Synonyms: loose, free
- Usage: cows in India are running loose
- lessee meaning in Hindi
- wiry meaning in Hindi
- writhe meaning in Hindi
- apostle meaning in Hindi
- fully meaning in Hindi
- vermin meaning in Hindi
- complaint meaning in Hindi
- missive meaning in Hindi
- council_estate meaning in Hindi
- tattered meaning in Hindi
- steamer meaning in Hindi
- soothe meaning in Hindi
- similarity meaning in Hindi
- renounce meaning in Hindi
- diversity meaning in Hindi