Fuse meaning in HindiFuse is a english word.
Fuse Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fuse = पलीता
- Usage: The police removed the fuse of the bomb to avoid explosion.
- Usage: Fuse is used for using electricity safely.
fuse = गलना
- Usage: All the lights have fused.
fuse = मिलाना
- Usage: He is a composer who fuses carnatic music with western music.
- Usage: The chemists can fuse two metals to make alloy.
Fuse Meaning in Detail
fuse (noun) = an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
Synonyms: fuse, electrical_fuse, safety_fuse
fuse (noun) = any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
Synonyms: fuse, fuze, fusee, fuzee, primer, priming
fuse (verb) = mix together different elements
Synonyms: blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- Usage: The colors blend well
fuse (verb) = become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
- Usage: The substances fused at a very high temperature
fuse (verb) = equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
fuse (verb) = make liquid or plastic by heating
- Usage: The storm fused the electric mains
- counsellor meaning in Hindi
- trafficker meaning in Hindi
- monkey meaning in Hindi
- ill_fated meaning in Hindi
- cyclonic meaning in Hindi
- lag meaning in Hindi
- memorable meaning in Hindi
- headland meaning in Hindi
- pencil_case meaning in Hindi
- cobra meaning in Hindi
- unsuited meaning in Hindi
- glint meaning in Hindi
- speculation meaning in Hindi
- bungle meaning in Hindi
- Zulu meaning in Hindi