Gall meaning in HindiGall is a english word.
Gall Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
gall = असभ्य व्यवहार
- Usage: I cannot tolerate the gall of teenagers.
gall = घृणा
- Usage: She has hatred and gall towards him.
gall = किसी को गुस्सा दिलाना
- Usage: The noise of children galled him.
gall = किसी को लज्जित करना
- Usage: He felt galled when she paid the bill for him.
Gall Meaning in Detail
gall (noun) = an open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
Synonyms: saddle_sore, gall
gall (noun) = a skin sore caused by chafing
gall (noun) = abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
gall (noun) = a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
Synonyms: resentment, bitterness, gall, rancor, rancour
gall (noun) = a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder; aids in the digestion of fats
Synonyms: bile, gall
gall (noun) = the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
Synonyms: crust, gall, impertinence, impudence, insolence, cheekiness, freshness
gall (verb) = become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
Synonyms: chafe, gall, fret
gall (verb) = irritate or vex
Synonyms: gall, irk
- Usage: It galls me that we lost the suit
- scoff meaning in Hindi
- lamentation meaning in Hindi
- polypropylene meaning in Hindi
- zillion meaning in Hindi
- mature meaning in Hindi
- helpfully meaning in Hindi
- nominee meaning in Hindi
- transliterate meaning in Hindi
- intricacy meaning in Hindi
- subtend meaning in Hindi
- foxy meaning in Hindi
- medicine meaning in Hindi
- fall_down meaning in Hindi
- sombrero meaning in Hindi
- suspender meaning in Hindi