Get down meaning in HindiGet down is a english word.
Get down Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
get down = उतरना
- Usage: I have to getdown at the next station.
get down = किसी कार्य में ध्यान लगाना
- Usage: It's high time to get back to business.
get down = निराशित करना
- Usage: Gloomy weather gets me down.
Get down Meaning in Detail
get down (verb) = lower (one's body) as by kneeling
- Usage: Get down on your knees!
get down (verb) = move something or somebody to a lower position
Synonyms: lower, take_down, let_down, get_down, bring_down
- Usage: take down the vase from the shelf
get down (verb) = alight from (a horse)
Synonyms: unhorse, dismount, light, get_off, get_down
get down (verb) = pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking
Synonyms: swallow, get_down
- Usage: Swallow the raw fish--it won't kill you!
get down (verb) = lower someone's spirits; make downhearted
Synonyms: depress, deject, cast_down, get_down, dismay, dispirit, demoralize, demoralise
- Usage: These news depressed her
- Usage: The bad state of her child's health demoralizes her
get down (verb) = put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.
Synonyms: write_down, set_down, get_down, put_down
get down (verb) = take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
Synonyms: get_down, begin, get, start_out, start, set_about, set_out, commence
- Usage: We began working at dawn
- Usage: Who will start?
- Usage: Get working as soon as the sun rises!
- Usage: The first tourists began to arrive in Cambodia
- Usage: He began early in the day
- Usage: Let's get down to work now
- abashedly meaning in Hindi
- hang_glider meaning in Hindi
- insubordinate meaning in Hindi
- whitsun meaning in Hindi
- satirist meaning in Hindi
- excessive meaning in Hindi
- unutterable meaning in Hindi
- algorithm meaning in Hindi
- carry_over meaning in Hindi
- straightforward meaning in Hindi
- obscuratism meaning in Hindi
- purposeless meaning in Hindi
- collie meaning in Hindi
- dogmatic meaning in Hindi
- bier meaning in Hindi