Independent meaning in HindiIndependent is a english word.
Independent Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
independent = स्वाधीन
- Usage: India is an independent country.
independent = स्वतंत्र
- Usage: Some independent evidence has recently come to light.
- Usage: Independent schools prove better education.
- Usage: We demand independent inquiry into the government's handling of the affair.
- Usage: These days the number of independent candidates are increasing.
Independent Meaning in Detail
independent (noun) = a neutral or uncommitted person (especially in politics)
Synonyms: mugwump, independent, fencesitter
independent (noun) = a writer or artist who sells services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
Synonyms: freelancer, freelance, free-lance, free_lance, independent, self-employed_person
independent (adj) = free from external control and constraint
- Usage: an independent mind
- Usage: a series of independent judgments
- Usage: fiercely independent individualism
independent (adj) = (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
Synonyms: autonomous, independent, self-governing, sovereign
- Usage: an autonomous judiciary
- Usage: a sovereign state
independent (adj) = (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
Synonyms: independent, main
- Usage: the main (or independent) clause in a complex sentence has at least a subject and a verb
independent (adj) = not controlled by a party or interest group
- unawares meaning in Hindi
- stowaway meaning in Hindi
- ridden meaning in Hindi
- numeral meaning in Hindi
- IMF meaning in Hindi
- fretted meaning in Hindi
- baldness meaning in Hindi
- insignia meaning in Hindi
- vulcanised meaning in Hindi
- not_have_the_faintest_idea meaning in Hindi
- dairy meaning in Hindi
- epidural meaning in Hindi
- adeptly meaning in Hindi
- sarcophagus meaning in Hindi
- flip_chart meaning in Hindi