Itch meaning in HindiItch is a english word.
Itch Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
itch = खुजली
- Usage: He has a bad itch on his body.
itch = इच्छा
- Usage: My daughter cannot resist the itch to travel.
itch = खुजली होना
- Usage: My nose is itching.
itch = इच्छा होना
- Usage: Student's itching for the lesson to finish.
Itch Meaning in Detail
itch (noun) = a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation
Synonyms: scabies, itch
- Usage: he has a bad case of the itch
itch (noun) = a strong restless desire
Synonyms: urge, itch
- Usage: why this urge to travel?
itch (noun) = an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
Synonyms: itch, itchiness, itching
itch (verb) = scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
Synonyms: rub, scratch, itch
- Usage: Don't scratch your insect bites!
itch (verb) = have or perceive an itch
- Usage: I'm itching--the air is so dry!
itch (verb) = cause to perceive an itch
- Usage: his skin itched
itch (verb) = have a strong desire or urge to do something
Synonyms: itch, spoil
- Usage: She is itching to start the project
- Usage: He is spoiling for a fight
- affronted meaning in Hindi
- talmud meaning in Hindi
- boardwalk meaning in Hindi
- waver meaning in Hindi
- which meaning in Hindi
- jump_rope meaning in Hindi
- dispirit meaning in Hindi
- perilious meaning in Hindi
- tier meaning in Hindi
- stoke meaning in Hindi
- innovation meaning in Hindi
- rummy meaning in Hindi
- encompass meaning in Hindi
- haphazardly meaning in Hindi
- annuity meaning in Hindi