Keen meaning in HindiKeen is a english word.
Keen Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
keen = उत्सुक
- Usage: He was a keen player of outdoor sports.
keen = इच्छुक
- Usage: She is keen to take on medical line.
- Usage: He is keen on marrying your sister.
keen = तीक्ष्ण/पैना/तेज़
- Usage: Eagle has a keen eyesight.
- Usage: This knife has a keen blade.
keen = कुशाग्र/तेज़
- Usage: He has a keen mind.
keen = तेज़
- Usage: Dogs have a keen sense of smell.
keen = दिलचस्पी रखना
- Usage: He is keen on your sister.
keen = विलाप करना
- Usage: He is keening over his dead brother.
Keen Meaning in Detail
keen (noun) = a funeral lament sung with loud wailing
keen (verb) = express grief verbally
Synonyms: lament, keen
- Usage: we lamented the death of the child
keen (adj) = having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
Synonyms: acute, discriminating, incisive, keen, knifelike, penetrating, penetrative, piercing, sharp
- Usage: an acute observer of politics and politicians
- Usage: incisive comments
- Usage: icy knifelike reasoning
- Usage: as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang
- Usage: penetrating insight
- Usage: frequent penetrative observations
keen (adj) = intense or sharp
Synonyms: exquisite, keen
- Usage: suffered exquisite pain
- Usage: felt exquisite pleasure
keen (adj) = very good
Synonyms: bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, great, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not_bad, peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing
- Usage: he did a bully job
- Usage: a neat sports car
- Usage: had a great time at the party
- Usage: you look simply smashing
keen (adj) = painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
Synonyms: cutting, keen, knifelike, piercing, stabbing, lancinate, lancinating
- Usage: a cutting wind
- Usage: keen winds
- Usage: knifelike cold
- Usage: piercing knifelike pains
- Usage: piercing cold
- Usage: piercing criticism
- Usage: a stabbing pain
- Usage: lancinating pain
keen (adj) = having a sharp cutting edge or point
- Usage: a keen blade
- deed_poll meaning in Hindi
- modem meaning in Hindi
- outsmart meaning in Hindi
- sun_glass meaning in Hindi
- swagger meaning in Hindi
- mange meaning in Hindi
- occupational meaning in Hindi
- tuneful meaning in Hindi
- thud meaning in Hindi
- unhindered meaning in Hindi
- heavy meaning in Hindi
- quarter meaning in Hindi
- lawcourt meaning in Hindi
- tweed meaning in Hindi
- stonemason meaning in Hindi