Knot meaning in HindiKnot is a english word.
Knot Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
knot = गाँठ
- Usage: She is having number of knots in her ribbon.
- Usage: His stomach was in knots.
- Usage: Their muscles stood out in knots.
knot = समुद्री मील
- Usage: Ship is moving at the speed of 30 knots per hour.
knot = समूह
- Usage: A small knot of women listened to his sermon.
knot = गाँठ लगना
- Usage: Tie a knot to the string.
knot = बाँधना
- Usage: Knot the strings tightly to one another.
knot = उलझाना
- Usage: The strange question had him all in knots.
Knot Meaning in Detail
knot (noun) = a tight cluster of people or things
- Usage: a small knot of women listened to his sermon
- Usage: the bird had a knot of feathers forming a crest
knot (noun) = any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
knot (noun) = a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- Usage: the saw buckled when it hit a knot
knot (noun) = something twisted and tight and swollen
Synonyms: knot, gnarl
- Usage: their muscles stood out in knots
- Usage: the old man's fists were two great gnarls
- Usage: his stomach was in knots
knot (noun) = a unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
Synonyms: nautical_mile, mile, mi, naut_mi, knot, international_nautical_mile, air_mile
knot (noun) = soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design
Synonyms: slub, knot, burl
knot (noun) = a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
Synonyms: knot, greyback, grayback, Calidris_canutus
knot (verb) = make into knots; make knots out of
- Usage: She knotted her fingers
knot (verb) = tie or fasten into a knot
- Usage: knot the shoelaces
knot (verb) = tangle or complicate
Synonyms: ravel, tangle, knot
- Usage: a ravelled story
- if meaning in Hindi
- flood_out meaning in Hindi
- earth meaning in Hindi
- come_on meaning in Hindi
- eared meaning in Hindi
- denunciation meaning in Hindi
- forestall meaning in Hindi
- tag_day meaning in Hindi
- engraving meaning in Hindi
- urbanity meaning in Hindi
- salutary meaning in Hindi
- economize meaning in Hindi
- subjective meaning in Hindi
- peep_show meaning in Hindi
- massaue meaning in Hindi