Knowing meaning in HindiKnowing is a english word.
Knowing Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
knowing = जानकार
- Usage: He is a knowing collector of rare books.
- Usage: It was a knowing attempt to defraud.
- Usage: She gave me a knowing look when I mentioned about him.
knowing = जानना
- Usage: There is a big difference in knowing and understanding.
knowing = जानते हुये
- Usage: Knowing all the facts I will not hold this against you.
Knowing Meaning in Detail
knowing (noun) = a clear and certain mental apprehension
knowing (verb) = be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about
Synonyms: know, cognize, cognise
- Usage: I know that the President lied to the people
- Usage: I want to know who is winning the game!
- Usage: I know it's time
knowing (verb) = know how to do or perform something
- Usage: She knows how to knit
- Usage: Does your husband know how to cook?
knowing (verb) = be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt
- Usage: I know that I left the key on the table
- Usage: Galileo knew that the earth moves around the sun
knowing (verb) = be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object
- Usage: She doesn't know this composer
- Usage: Do you know my sister?
- Usage: We know this movie
- Usage: I know him under a different name
- Usage: This flower is known as a Peruvian Lily
knowing (verb) = have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
Synonyms: know, experience, live
- Usage: I know the feeling!
- Usage: have you ever known hunger?
- Usage: I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict
- Usage: The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare
- Usage: I lived through two divorces
knowing (verb) = accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
Synonyms: acknowledge, recognize, recognise, know
- Usage: The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne
- Usage: We do not recognize your gods
knowing (verb) = have fixed in the mind
- Usage: I know Latin
- Usage: This student knows her irregular verbs
- Usage: Do you know the poem well enough to recite it?
knowing (verb) = have sexual intercourse with
Synonyms: sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
- Usage: This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm
- Usage: Adam knew Eve
- Usage: Were you ever intimate with this man?
knowing (verb) = know the nature or character of
- Usage: we all knew her as a big show-off
knowing (verb) = be able to distinguish, recognize as being different
- Usage: The child knows right from wrong
knowing (verb) = perceive as familiar
- Usage: I know this voice!
knowing (adj) = evidencing the possession of inside information
Synonyms: knowing, wise, wise_to
knowing (adj) = characterized by conscious design or purpose
Synonyms: intentional, knowing
- Usage: intentional damage
- Usage: a knowing attempt to defraud
- Usage: a willful waste of time
knowing (adj) = alert and fully informed
Synonyms: knowledgeable, knowing
- Usage: a knowing collector of rare books
- Usage: surprisingly knowledgeable about what was going on
knowing (adj) = highly educated; having extensive information or understanding
Synonyms: knowing, knowledgeable, learned, lettered, well-educated, well-read
- Usage: knowing instructors
- Usage: a knowledgeable critic
- Usage: a knowledgeable audience
- simultaneous meaning in Hindi
- ginger meaning in Hindi
- federalists meaning in Hindi
- howler meaning in Hindi
- mammary meaning in Hindi
- anthill meaning in Hindi
- blacksmith meaning in Hindi
- atone meaning in Hindi
- uninviting meaning in Hindi
- runnel meaning in Hindi
- acquisitive meaning in Hindi
- homogeneity meaning in Hindi
- unquiet meaning in Hindi
- vacate meaning in Hindi
- a_la_carte meaning in Hindi