Lash meaning in HindiLash is a english word.
Lash Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
lash = कोडा
- Usage: He used a lash to east him. He was given twenty lashes.
lash = बरौनी
- Usage: Eye-lashes
lash = कोडे लगाना
- Usage: Slaves were commonly lashed in olden times.
lash = शीघ्रता से हिलाना
- Usage: The angny tiger is lashing its tail.
lash = कसकर बाँधना
- Usage: Lash the patient securely to the strecture.
lash = से टकराना
- Usage: Sea waves were lashing the coast.
lash = फटकारना
- Usage: He was lashed for his misdemeanour by his loss.
lash = अचानक आक्रमण करना
- Usage: The horse lashed at with its hind legs.
Lash Meaning in Detail
lash (noun) = any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
Synonyms: eyelash, lash, cilium
lash (noun) = leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
Synonyms: lash, thong
lash (noun) = a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
Synonyms: whip, lash, whiplash
- Usage: the whip raised a red welt
lash (verb) = beat severely with a whip or rod
Synonyms: flog, welt, whip, lather, lash, slash, strap, trounce
- Usage: The teacher often flogged the students
- Usage: The children were severely trounced
lash (verb) = lash or flick about sharply
- Usage: The lion lashed its tail
lash (verb) = strike as if by whipping
Synonyms: whip, lash
- Usage: The curtain whipped her face
lash (verb) = bind with a rope, chain, or cord
- Usage: lash the horse
- gastric meaning in Hindi
- coffee-table_book meaning in Hindi
- vicissitude meaning in Hindi
- homogeneous meaning in Hindi
- file_out meaning in Hindi
- putative meaning in Hindi
- film_star meaning in Hindi
- scrip meaning in Hindi
- both meaning in Hindi
- cooker meaning in Hindi
- knackered meaning in Hindi
- sea_side meaning in Hindi
- inanimate meaning in Hindi
- revelry meaning in Hindi
- unwonted meaning in Hindi