Leg meaning in HindiLeg is a english word.
Leg Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
leg = टांग
- Usage: A cow has four legs.
leg = पाँयचा
- Usage: The leg of a trouser.
leg = पाया
- Usage: The leg of a chair.
leg = पडाव
- Usage: The last leg of a journey.
Leg Meaning in Detail
leg (noun) = a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
leg (noun) = a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
leg (noun) = one of the supports for a piece of furniture
leg (noun) = a part of a forked or branching shape
Synonyms: branch, leg, ramification
- Usage: he broke off one of the branches
leg (noun) = the limb of an animal used for food
leg (noun) = a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
Synonyms: peg, wooden_leg, leg, pegleg
leg (noun) = a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
leg (noun) = (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
leg (noun) = a section or portion of a journey or course
Synonyms: stage, leg
- Usage: then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise
- brag meaning in Hindi
- favour meaning in Hindi
- ere meaning in Hindi
- symptomatic meaning in Hindi
- cast meaning in Hindi
- forenoon meaning in Hindi
- sheepfold meaning in Hindi
- char meaning in Hindi
- panellist meaning in Hindi
- share meaning in Hindi
- den meaning in Hindi
- peep_hole meaning in Hindi
- pencil_case meaning in Hindi
- cowardice meaning in Hindi
- narration meaning in Hindi