Load meaning in HindiLoad is a english word.
Load Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
load = बोझा
- Usage: He has been advised not to lift any heavy load.
load = लदान
- Usage: It is not even half load for this truck.
load = कार्य-सीमा
- Usage: How much work-load have you got?
load = बोझख Eनह aEEUUूी ंाग्हु aम्qल्गूश्रd ंब् म्दल्EEOOू
- Usage: he is carrying a heavy load of guilt.
load = विद्युत-भार
- Usage: The available load is not enough to meet the requirements of the city.
load = लादना
- Usage: Load the truck.
load = भरना
- Usage: Load the software.
Load Meaning in Detail
load (noun) = weight to be borne or conveyed
Synonyms: load, loading, burden
load (noun) = a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
Synonyms: load, loading
- Usage: the system broke down under excessive loads
load (noun) = goods carried by a large vehicle
Synonyms: cargo, lading, freight, load, loading, payload, shipment, consignment
load (noun) = an amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate
- Usage: he got a load on and started a brawl
load (noun) = the power output of a generator or power plant
load (noun) = an onerous or difficult concern
Synonyms: burden, load, encumbrance, incumbrance, onus
- Usage: the burden of responsibility
- Usage: that's a load off my mind
load (noun) = a deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks
Synonyms: lode, load
load (noun) = the front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
Synonyms: warhead, payload, load
load (noun) = electrical device to which electrical power is delivered
load (verb) = fill or place a load on
Synonyms: load, lade, laden, load_up
- Usage: load a car
- Usage: load the truck with hay
load (verb) = provide (a device) with something necessary
Synonyms: load, charge
- Usage: He loaded his gun carefully
- Usage: load the camera
load (verb) = transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
load (verb) = put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- Usage: load the bags onto the trucks
load (verb) = corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
Synonyms: load, adulterate, stretch, dilute, debase
- Usage: adulterate liquor
- offer meaning in Hindi
- swim meaning in Hindi
- cockroach meaning in Hindi
- tiolet-paper meaning in Hindi
- suburban meaning in Hindi
- secede meaning in Hindi
- priestly meaning in Hindi
- handiwork meaning in Hindi
- viewpoint meaning in Hindi
- rifle meaning in Hindi
- test_tube_baby meaning in Hindi
- o meaning in Hindi
- graphite meaning in Hindi
- migrate meaning in Hindi
- gaucho meaning in Hindi