Mail meaning in HindiMail is a english word.
Mail Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
mail = डाक
- Usage: The letter came in the mail today.
mail = कवच
- Usage: A coat of mail was worn by the soldiers.
mail = डाक से भेजना
- Usage: I mailed the letter three days back.
Mail Meaning in Detail
mail (noun) = the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
mail (noun) = the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
Synonyms: mail, mail_service, postal_service, post
- Usage: the mail handles billions of items every day
- Usage: he works for the United States mail service
- Usage: in England they call mail `the post'
mail (noun) = a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
mail (noun) = any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
Synonyms: mail, post
- Usage: your mail is on the table
- Usage: is there any post for me?
- Usage: she was opening her post
mail (noun) = (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
Synonyms: chain_mail, ring_mail, mail, chain_armor, chain_armour, ring_armor, ring_armour
mail (verb) = send via the postal service
Synonyms: mail, get_off
- Usage: I'll mail you the check tomorrow
mail (verb) = cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
Synonyms: mail, post, send
- Usage: send me your latest results
- Usage: I'll mail you the paper when it's written
- gateway meaning in Hindi
- headmistress meaning in Hindi
- option meaning in Hindi
- stank meaning in Hindi
- eke meaning in Hindi
- hiatus meaning in Hindi
- heady meaning in Hindi
- forcible meaning in Hindi
- stream meaning in Hindi
- energetic meaning in Hindi
- speleology meaning in Hindi
- emote meaning in Hindi
- inelegantly meaning in Hindi
- particle meaning in Hindi
- oppressor meaning in Hindi