Past meaning in HindiPast is a english word.
Past Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
past = पिछला
- Usage: She has been ill for the past four days.
- Usage: They have learnt from their past experience.
past = हो कर/से
- Usage: He drove past the playground.
past = भूतकाल
- Usage: Her talks keep reverting back to the past.
past = परे
- Usage: This issue is past her understanding.
past = से अधिक
- Usage: Her grandmother is past eighty five.
Past Meaning in Detail
past (noun) = the time that has elapsed
Synonyms: past, past_times, yesteryear
- Usage: forget the past
past (noun) = a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
- Usage: reporters dug into the candidate's past
past (noun) = a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
Synonyms: past, past_tense
past (adj) = earlier than the present time; no longer current
- Usage: time past
- Usage: his youth is past
- Usage: this past Thursday
- Usage: the past year
past (adj) = of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
Synonyms: past, preceding, retiring
- Usage: a retiring member of the board
past (adv) = so as to pass a given point
Synonyms: by, past
- Usage: every hour a train goes past
- underworld meaning in Hindi
- electron meaning in Hindi
- tariff meaning in Hindi
- townsman meaning in Hindi
- flight meaning in Hindi
- toot meaning in Hindi
- naturalize meaning in Hindi
- maundy_thursday meaning in Hindi
- Sedulously meaning in Hindi
- skirt meaning in Hindi
- bobby-pin meaning in Hindi
- disposable meaning in Hindi
- elapse meaning in Hindi
- sooner meaning in Hindi
- impressionable meaning in Hindi