Pattern meaning in HindiPattern is a english word.
Pattern Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
pattern = नमूना/प्रतिरूप
- Usage: She bought a book of wallpaper patterns.
- Usage: The pattern of his house is not modern.
- Usage: The tailor showed him the best dress patterns.
- Usage: They follow his pattern of good conduct.
pattern = आदर्श
- Usage: The company's export policy set the pattern for other companies.
pattern = अनुकरण करना
- Usage: The child tries to pattern everything her parents do.
pattern = रचा हुआ
- Usage: She has a blue shawl patterned with silver embroidery.
Pattern Meaning in Detail
pattern (noun) = a perceptual structure
Synonyms: form, shape, pattern
- Usage: the composition presents problems for students of musical form
- Usage: a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them
pattern (noun) = a customary way of operation or behavior
Synonyms: practice, pattern
- Usage: it is their practice to give annual raises
- Usage: they changed their dietary pattern
pattern (noun) = a decorative or artistic work
Synonyms: design, pattern, figure
- Usage: the coach had a design on the doors
pattern (noun) = something regarded as a normative example
Synonyms: convention, normal, pattern, rule, formula
- Usage: the convention of not naming the main character
- Usage: violence is the rule not the exception
- Usage: his formula for impressing visitors
pattern (noun) = a model considered worthy of imitation
- Usage: the American constitution has provided a pattern for many republics
pattern (noun) = something intended as a guide for making something else
Synonyms: blueprint, design, pattern
- Usage: a blueprint for a house
- Usage: a pattern for a skirt
pattern (noun) = the path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport
Synonyms: traffic_pattern, approach_pattern, pattern
- Usage: the traffic patterns around O'Hare are very crowded
- Usage: they stayed in the pattern until the fog lifted
pattern (noun) = graphical representation (in polar or Cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
Synonyms: radiation_pattern, radiation_diagram, pattern
pattern (verb) = plan or create according to a model or models
Synonyms: model, pattern
pattern (verb) = form a pattern
- Usage: These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before
- assemblage meaning in Hindi
- sheila meaning in Hindi
- mixed meaning in Hindi
- down_s_syndrome meaning in Hindi
- coalition meaning in Hindi
- dispose meaning in Hindi
- altar meaning in Hindi
- guilt meaning in Hindi
- flee meaning in Hindi
- shrubbery meaning in Hindi
- article meaning in Hindi
- moistened meaning in Hindi
- variety_store meaning in Hindi
- remarkable meaning in Hindi
- forthwith meaning in Hindi