Perpendicular meaning in HindiPerpendicular is a english word.
Perpendicular Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
perpendicular = अभिलम्ब
- Usage: My maths teacher said me to draw a perpendicular line.
- Usage: This building is perpendicular to the ground.
perpendicular = सीधा
- Usage: Our house is judt behind the perpendicular cliffs in the village.
perpendicular = लम्ब
- Usage: Qutab minar is little out of the perpendicular direction.
Perpendicular Meaning in Detail
perpendicular (noun) = a straight line at right angles to another line
perpendicular (noun) = a Gothic style in 14th and 15th century England; characterized by vertical lines and a four-centered (Tudor) arch and fan vaulting
Synonyms: perpendicular, perpendicular_style, English-Gothic, English-Gothic_architecture
perpendicular (noun) = a cord from which a metal weight is suspended pointing directly to the earth's center of gravity; used to determine the vertical from a given point
Synonyms: plumb_line, perpendicular
perpendicular (noun) = an extremely steep face
perpendicular (adj) = intersecting at or forming right angles
- Usage: the axes are perpendicular to each other
perpendicular (adj) = at right angles to the plane of the horizon or a base line
Synonyms: vertical, perpendicular
- Usage: a vertical camera angle
- Usage: the monument consists of two vertical pillars supporting a horizontal slab
- Usage: measure the perpendicular height
perpendicular (adj) = extremely steep
- Usage: the great perpendicular face of the cliff
- financial_year meaning in Hindi
- pocket meaning in Hindi
- guidance meaning in Hindi
- marigold meaning in Hindi
- second_name meaning in Hindi
- donor meaning in Hindi
- likely meaning in Hindi
- frustrate meaning in Hindi
- vulgarly meaning in Hindi
- sponge meaning in Hindi
- eggcup meaning in Hindi
- nose-ring meaning in Hindi
- occurrence meaning in Hindi
- reproachfully meaning in Hindi
- grief meaning in Hindi