Pin meaning in HindiPin is a english word.
Pin Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
pin = आलपीन
- Usage: Get me a packet of pins.
pin = सुई की नोक
- Usage: Please don't irritate me with this pin.
pin = खूँटी
- Usage: Rakesh hanged your coat on pin.
pin = पैर
- Usage: Anu's pins are effected by polio.
pin = पिन लगाना
- Usage: She pinned the bills together.
Pin Meaning in Detail
pin (noun) = a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
pin (noun) = when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
Synonyms: fall, pin
pin (noun) = small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
Synonyms: peg, pin
pin (noun) = a number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
Synonyms: personal_identification_number, PIN, PIN_number
pin (noun) = informal terms for the leg
Synonyms: pin, peg, stick
- Usage: fever left him weak on his sticks
pin (noun) = axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
Synonyms: pivot, pin
pin (noun) = cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs; when they are aligned with a key the bolt can be thrown
Synonyms: pin, pin_tumbler
pin (noun) = flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
Synonyms: pin, flag
pin (noun) = a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
pin (noun) = a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
Synonyms: peg, pin, thole, tholepin, rowlock, oarlock
pin (noun) = a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in triangular groups of ten as the target
Synonyms: bowling_pin, pin
pin (verb) = to hold fast or prevent from moving
Synonyms: trap, pin, immobilize, immobilise
- Usage: The child was pinned under the fallen tree
pin (verb) = attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins
- Usage: pin the needle to the shirt". "pin the blame on the innocent man
pin (verb) = pierce with a pin
- Usage: pin down the butterfly
pin (verb) = immobilize a piece
- and meaning in Hindi
- vodka meaning in Hindi
- cove meaning in Hindi
- avid meaning in Hindi
- ninth meaning in Hindi
- science meaning in Hindi
- retaliate meaning in Hindi
- skulduggery meaning in Hindi
- tact meaning in Hindi
- phonology meaning in Hindi
- permafrost meaning in Hindi
- precocious meaning in Hindi
- ocular meaning in Hindi
- sausage meaning in Hindi
- fumigation meaning in Hindi