Plot meaning in HindiPlot is a english word.
Plot Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
plot = भूभाग
- Usage: I saw a plot which was very beautiful with a small cottage and rose garden.
plot = कथानक
- Usage: The plot of this novel is to spot out the murderer.
plot = कुचक्र
- Usage: The rebels in the party hatched a plot to bring the government down.
plot = रूप रेखा बनाना
- Usage: I ploted a map of Asia on a paper.
plot = षड्यंत्र रचना
- Usage: Police plot a plan for the murderer.
Plot Meaning in Detail
plot (noun) = a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
Synonyms: plot, secret_plan, game
- Usage: they concocted a plot to discredit the governor
- Usage: I saw through his little game from the start
plot (noun) = a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
Synonyms: plot, plot_of_land, plot_of_ground, patch
- Usage: a bean plot
- Usage: a cabbage patch
- Usage: a briar patch
plot (noun) = the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- Usage: the characters were well drawn but the plot was banal
plot (noun) = a chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
plot (verb) = plan secretly, usually something illegal
- Usage: They plotted the overthrow of the government
plot (verb) = make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
Synonyms: diagram, plot
plot (verb) = make a plat of
Synonyms: plat, plot
- Usage: Plat the town
plot (verb) = devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
- Usage: the writer is plotting a new novel
- naxalite meaning in Hindi
- psychiatry meaning in Hindi
- oblivious meaning in Hindi
- go-getter meaning in Hindi
- exultant meaning in Hindi
- outlet meaning in Hindi
- pen-pusher meaning in Hindi
- semblance meaning in Hindi
- careless meaning in Hindi
- darken meaning in Hindi
- nuzzle meaning in Hindi
- spank meaning in Hindi
- impair meaning in Hindi
- pump meaning in Hindi
- thrive meaning in Hindi