Pluck meaning in HindiPluck is a english word.
Pluck Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
pluck = तोडना
- Usage: We should not pluck the flowers from the public park.
pluck = ओचना
- Usage: The cheff plucked and prepared the chicken to cook.
pluck = खींचना
- Usage: I plucked and showed the licence to the harassing traffic constable.
pluck = बचाना
- Usage: the fisherman who were being drowned in the sea were plucked by airforce.
pluck = साहस
- Usage: The boy showed his pluck in capturing the decoits.
Pluck Meaning in Detail
pluck (noun) = the trait of showing courage and determination in spite of possible loss or injury
Synonyms: gutsiness, pluck, pluckiness
pluck (noun) = the act of pulling and releasing a taut cord
pluck (verb) = pull or pull out sharply
Synonyms: pluck, tweak, pull_off, pick_off
- Usage: pluck the flowers off the bush
pluck (verb) = sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
Synonyms: hustle, pluck, roll
pluck (verb) = rip off; ask an unreasonable price
Synonyms: overcharge, soak, surcharge, gazump, fleece, plume, pluck, rob, hook
pluck (verb) = pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
Synonyms: pluck, plunk, pick
- Usage: he plucked the strings of his mandolin
pluck (verb) = strip of feathers
Synonyms: pluck, pull, tear, deplume, deplumate, displume
- Usage: pull a chicken
- Usage: pluck the capon
pluck (verb) = look for and gather
Synonyms: pick, pluck, cull
- Usage: pick mushrooms
- Usage: pick flowers
- isle meaning in Hindi
- outfield meaning in Hindi
- ill_judged meaning in Hindi
- saving meaning in Hindi
- start_up meaning in Hindi
- dissection meaning in Hindi
- squelchy meaning in Hindi
- need meaning in Hindi
- worry meaning in Hindi
- howling meaning in Hindi
- prolific meaning in Hindi
- justifiable meaning in Hindi
- population meaning in Hindi
- admire meaning in Hindi
- house_trained meaning in Hindi