Price meaning in HindiPrice is a english word.
Price Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
price = मूल्य
- Usage: What's the price of this pencil.
price = मूल्य निर्धारित करना
- Usage: The articles are priced differently.
Price Meaning in Detail
price (noun) = the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
Synonyms: monetary_value, price, cost
- Usage: the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver
- Usage: he puts a high price on his services
- Usage: he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection
price (noun) = the amount of money needed to purchase something
Synonyms: price, terms, damage
- Usage: the price of gasoline
- Usage: he got his new car on excellent terms
- Usage: how much is the damage?
price (noun) = value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
Synonyms: price, cost, toll
- Usage: the cost in human life was enormous
- Usage: the price of success is hard work
- Usage: what price glory?
price (noun) = the high value or worth of something
- Usage: her price is far above rubies
price (noun) = a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal
- Usage: the cattle thief has a price on his head
price (noun) = cost of bribing someone
- Usage: they say that every politician has a price
price (noun) = United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
Synonyms: Price, Leontyne_Price, Mary_Leontyne_Price
price (verb) = determine the price of
- Usage: The grocer priced his wares high
price (verb) = ascertain or learn the price of
- Usage: Have you priced personal computers lately?
- gait meaning in Hindi
- ungainly meaning in Hindi
- loafer meaning in Hindi
- connect meaning in Hindi
- cell meaning in Hindi
- apposite meaning in Hindi
- comply meaning in Hindi
- multi meaning in Hindi
- afterthought meaning in Hindi
- forced_labour meaning in Hindi
- disqualification meaning in Hindi
- bootee meaning in Hindi
- jump_suit meaning in Hindi
- touch_at meaning in Hindi
- deserter meaning in Hindi