Raid meaning in HindiRaid is a english word.
Raid Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
raid = धावा
- Usage: Make a bombing raid on enemy bases.
raid = हवाई हमला
- Usage: He was killed in an air raid.
raid = छापा
- Usage: Police carried out a raid on the hideouts of the criminals.
raid = छापा मारना
- Usage: Custom officers raided the houses of many film stars.
raid = धावा बोलना
- Usage: The children have been raiding their room again.
Raid Meaning in Detail
raid (noun) = a sudden short attack
Synonyms: foray, raid, maraud
raid (noun) = an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
raid (verb) = search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
Synonyms: raid, bust
- Usage: The police raided the crack house
raid (verb) = enter someone else's territory and take spoils
Synonyms: foray_into, raid
- Usage: The pirates raided the coastal villages regularly
raid (verb) = take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- Usage: T. Boone Pickens raided many large companies
raid (verb) = search for something needed or desired
- Usage: Our babysitter raided our refrigerator
- headman meaning in Hindi
- flautist meaning in Hindi
- smidgen meaning in Hindi
- acting meaning in Hindi
- flexibility meaning in Hindi
- ofcourse meaning in Hindi
- lithography meaning in Hindi
- accumulatively meaning in Hindi
- coffee_break meaning in Hindi
- immediately meaning in Hindi
- shallowly meaning in Hindi
- cornea meaning in Hindi
- botch meaning in Hindi
- ravine meaning in Hindi
- mercury meaning in Hindi