Ram meaning in HindiRam is a english word.
Ram Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
ram = भेंड़ा
- Usage: He has hundreds of rams in his cattle farm.
ram = दीवार गिराने की मशीन
- Usage: They used the Ram machine to break the wall.
ram = कसना/भिड़नार/जानबूझ कर दूसरी गाड़ी से टकराना/ठूँसना
- Usage: Do not ram the thread too hard or else it would break.
- Usage: The police van was rammed by a smuggler car.
- Usage: He rammed his clothes into a suitcase.
Ram Meaning in Detail
ram (noun) = the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
Synonyms: random-access_memory, random_access_memory, random_memory, RAM, read/write_memory
ram (noun) = (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
Synonyms: Aries, Ram
ram (noun) = the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox; the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
Synonyms: Aries, Aries_the_Ram, Ram
ram (noun) = a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
ram (noun) = uncastrated adult male sheep
Synonyms: ram, tup
- Usage: a British term is `tup'
ram (verb) = strike or drive against with a heavy impact
Synonyms: ram, ram_down, pound
- Usage: ram the gate with a sledgehammer
- Usage: pound on the door
ram (verb) = force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
Synonyms: force, drive, ram
- Usage: She rammed her mind into focus
- Usage: He drives me mad
ram (verb) = undergo damage or destruction on impact
Synonyms: crash, ram
- Usage: the plane crashed into the ocean
- Usage: The car crashed into the lamp post
ram (verb) = crowd or pack to capacity
Synonyms: jam, jampack, ram, chock_up, cram, wad
- Usage: the theater was jampacked
- ID_card meaning in Hindi
- inanely meaning in Hindi
- fascism meaning in Hindi
- tedium meaning in Hindi
- creator meaning in Hindi
- put-up meaning in Hindi
- psychosomatic meaning in Hindi
- horse meaning in Hindi
- impractical meaning in Hindi
- outspread meaning in Hindi
- woodcutter meaning in Hindi
- anticipate meaning in Hindi
- negro meaning in Hindi
- clump meaning in Hindi
- matriarch meaning in Hindi