Rank meaning in HindiRank is a english word.
Rank Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
rank = बदबूदार
- Usage: You should not eat rank meat.
rank = सम्पूर्ण
- Usage: The winner was a rank outsider.
rank = अधिक मात्रा मे उपज
- Usage: This rank grass is likely to produce many weeds.
rank = क़तार
- Usage: Ranks of marching infantry looks so organized.
rank = श्रेणी
- Usage: He is the writer of the highest rank.
- Usage: The unit consisted of 5 officers and 40 other ranks.
rank = फौज़ मे मामूली सैनिक
- Usage: You should try to rise from this ranks.
rank = किसी विषेश श्रेणी मे आना
- Usage: He ranks well ahead of his classmates in mathematics.
rank = पद मे ऊँचा होना
- Usage: She ranks a good position in her field.
rank = विशेष श्रेणी मे रखना
- Usage: He was ranked among the best dressed men.
rank = पद मे ऊँचा होना
- Usage: The colonel ranks all other officers in the squadron.
Rank Meaning in Detail
rank (noun) = a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- Usage: the entrance was guarded by ranks of policemen
rank (noun) = relative status
- Usage: his salary was determined by his rank and seniority
rank (noun) = the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
Synonyms: rank_and_file, rank
- Usage: the strike was supported by the union rank and file
- Usage: he rose from the ranks to become a colonel
rank (noun) = position in a social hierarchy
Synonyms: social_station, social_status, social_rank, rank
- Usage: the British are more aware of social status than Americans are
rank (noun) = the body of members of an organization or group
Synonyms: membership, rank
- Usage: they polled their membership
- Usage: they found dissension in their own ranks
- Usage: he joined the ranks of the unemployed
rank (verb) = take or have a position relative to others
- Usage: This painting ranks among the best in the Western World
rank (verb) = assign a rank or rating to
Synonyms: rate, rank, range, order, grade, place
- Usage: how would you rank these students?
- Usage: The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide
rank (verb) = take precedence or surpass others in rank
Synonyms: rank, outrank
rank (adj) = very fertile; producing profuse growth
- Usage: rank earth
rank (adj) = very offensive in smell or taste
- Usage: a rank cigar
rank (adj) = conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
Synonyms: crying, egregious, flagrant, glaring, gross, rank
- Usage: a crying shame
- Usage: an egregious lie
- Usage: flagrant violation of human rights
- Usage: a glaring error
- Usage: gross ineptitude
- Usage: gross injustice
- Usage: rank treachery
rank (adj) = complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
Synonyms: absolute, downright, out-and-out, rank, right-down, sheer
- Usage: absolute freedom
- Usage: an absolute dimwit
- Usage: a downright lie
- Usage: out-and-out mayhem
- Usage: an out-and-out lie
- Usage: a rank outsider
- Usage: many right-down vices
- Usage: got the job through sheer persistence
- Usage: sheer stupidity
rank (adj) = growing profusely
- Usage: rank jungle vegetation
- fat meaning in Hindi
- childhood meaning in Hindi
- regard meaning in Hindi
- replenish meaning in Hindi
- straightaway meaning in Hindi
- tsetse meaning in Hindi
- amnesty meaning in Hindi
- deregulation meaning in Hindi
- linear meaning in Hindi
- once meaning in Hindi
- downhearted meaning in Hindi
- undercharge meaning in Hindi
- haste meaning in Hindi
- mocha meaning in Hindi
- dignify meaning in Hindi